Do you like this?
Infact Dylan told me he was just hanging around on this "Public Forum" because he is waiting for another community to be launched which I would guess is BB..

He told me this in a Private Message.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
What am I supposed to be seeing?
I don't really know who he is.. but the pic it self is awesome! like you can put anybody's face in there, and he would look awesome .
(10-11-2012, 12:41 PM)Andreas Wrote: You're a whiner Dylan, stay away from me. I don't want your negative stuff here. :-)
I don't think the people you antagonised wanted your negative stuff either.

(10-08-2012, 04:02 PM)Andreas Wrote: I just want any opinions wether you like the picture or not.

If you knew that you said, why would you even bother asking me?

StillAlive assumed that I knew what I was asking, and now you are assuming that he was right. Assumption upon assumption, oh lord. Denmark is a small country, and you may be an up-and-coming photographer who got a gig to take a picture. In fact, I even saw it as somewhat likely, as I hadn't a clue, as to why you'd ask us our opinion of the picture (at least, without the original one).

(10-11-2012, 01:00 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Infact Dylan told me he was just hanging around on this "Public Forum" because he is waiting for another community to be launched which I would guess is BB..

This IS A PUBLIC FORUM. It's open to the public. There is no rule barring me from being here if I am not on the servers (which I was just yesterday, thank you very much). And my leaving has nothing to do with this (other than finally provide you with relief). Furthermore, I'd tell you what the community is, but that'd count as advertising, and your inbox was filled with PM's, as I already told you.
Honestly, if we're bringing up EVERYTHING someone has said in a PM, I've got a lot of snuff on Andreas' antagonising behaviour.

Honestly, how many people are fans of the "Hate-Dylan" club now? Stop being blind to my arguments, and face them. Andreas asked for my opinion, and from what I knew, I gave it. He even encouraged to give my opinion, if it was negative. Why are you hating me for something ANDREAS ASKED ME TO DO, SUPPLYING MY OPINION?
Oh god
Why Dylan?
Just why you have to bring wars into threads every time? You never answered that questions to me (or to anyone) properly
And don't you dare telling me that you wouldn't expect that after your posts, it will still remain calm and civil thread! It's not like this
Stop playing stupid, demanding answer in each of your questions in which answer is very obvious either is very expected
I don't know whether or not you are using this community as a playground or training field to improve your arguing skills, but why the fuck you necessarily have to do this?
I'm talking only about you right now
Don't bring up things like "but Andreas was antagonizing too, why you don't tell him a shit but you tell me?!"
Are any of you even trying by now? It's obvious it's nothing more than a witch-hunt now. If you actually read the original post, my opinion on the picture and StillAlive's post, you'll hopefully see, that this is nothing more than people overreacting over the fact that SOMEONE HAS A NETURAL OPINION (read my post, I wasn't negative, I WAS NEUTRAL, FREAKING NEUTRAL) ON A PICTURE SOMEONE PUT UP!!!!!!

And you tell me not to bring up Andreas' antagonism, when, in fact, I am facing it right here (along with a mob of flag-burners), and I like how you didn't give a reason, to pursure Andreas for his antagonistic behaviour, but I'm being pursued for stating my opinion in a thread that asks and allows it.

Honestly, if you'd just mature instantly, and see how ridicilously stupid this backlash is. It's so terrible it's actually saddening me, and breaking down my mind. You're not doing it because you're "right", you're doing it because you hate my somewhat arrogant and smart-ass behaviour on the forums, and every chance you see, where you can bring me down, you take it and use it to the fullest. Don't act like it isn't true.

What I love is, none of your reactions are necessary. If I was that big of a problem, breaking rules and all, I'd have gotten a warning. But I haven't, as I don't break rules. I'd just like all of you torch-carrying, flag-burning haters to shut up, and report me if I break any rules.

One thing I find really saddening, is when an admin can't even fathom that concept. If I am such a blight upon FL's forums, surely you could just ban me for breaking every rule?

If I am such a big problem, change the rules so that no one like me will ever be allowed to be here again. Until then, I am speaking my mind, without the breaking of any current rules.
Why aren't you at least "trying"! To make people like you?
Is it that hard for you?
I'm am trying to make a best contact with people but I guess I will never have one with you because you always write as if you are enjoying being hated by the community
And I have no fucking clue, as of "why"?!
You want to hear opinions? So hear mine
I think you just enjoy being hated
So state now yours if I'm wrong about you in your opinion (which I'm sure I am)
Just quit it everybody, Dylan is stating his opinion like everybody else, it doesn't matter if it's neutral, positive or negative. He isn't breaking any rules.
I WILL close this thread if it gets derailed more, so stay on-topic please.
[Image: Preview?imageID=6752615&generatorTypeID=...t2=&text3=]
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • equal, HellShell
(10-11-2012, 04:18 PM)Adman Wrote: [Image: Preview?imageID=6752615&generatorTypeID=...t2=&text3=]

LEGEN.. wait for it LEGENDARY!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]