Do you like this?
(10-10-2012, 01:41 PM)Infernaw Wrote: He looks creepy but it's a cool picture anyway Smile

Lookout Infernaw, he is after you!
(10-10-2012, 03:26 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 01:41 PM)Infernaw Wrote: He looks creepy but it's a cool picture anyway Smile

Lookout Infernaw, he is after you!

Awshit son gotta run!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Did you take the picture?
Do you have a link of the un-doctored picture?
No I didn't take it, and no I dont have that yet.

In that case It's not that spectacular.
(10-10-2012, 08:17 PM)Dylan Wrote: In that case It's not that spectacular.

For gods sake Dylan just... Stop it.
Of course you knew Andreas didn't take the picture.

I think you should start thinking about whether you belong on Fearlessrp.net or not. All I see from you are negative posts regarding mistakes, grammar nazi stuff or generally you just have a bad habit - Ruining all sorts of humor/fun that is seen in threads.

One last warning: If you do not start thinking about your behavior here, we might aswell not have you around.

- ONTOPIC: It's a cool picture but honestly I don't really enjoy L.O.C's new style. His old gangster stuff was cool though.
The following 6 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Flux, GhostRider, equal, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Blonde
He's really good!
(10-10-2012, 10:00 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 08:17 PM)Dylan Wrote: In that case It's not that spectacular.

For gods sake Dylan just... Stop it.
Of course you knew Andreas didn't take the picture.

I think you should start thinking about whether you belong on Fearlessrp.net or not. All I see from are negative posts regarding mistakes, grammar nazi stuff or generally you just have a bad habit - Ruining all sorts of humor/fun that is seen in threads.

One last warning: If you do not start thinking about your behavior here, we might aswell not have you around.

- ONTOPIC: It's a cool picture but honestly I don't really enjoy L.O.C's new style. His old gangster stuff was cool though.

He asked me my opinion of it, I have no frame of reference what he actually did with the picture, as far as I know a professional photographer and picture-editor changed it, and Andreas just played around with the saturation. I was not aware there was a rule about speaking your mind, when someone asks you to.

He asked whether I liked the picture OR NOT, I responded.

Letters in bold to really make sure you understand this.
You may accuse me of being a grammar nazi, but now you are just pursuing me for the sake of it. Quite funny, this thread is one of the cases where I especially didn't break any rules there is none saying "you can't be negative, if someone asks your opinion on something. Be happy. Always.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Colonel Burger
You're a whiner Dylan, stay away from me. I don't want your negative stuff here. :-)

If you knew that you said, why would you even bother asking me?
That doesnt make sense.
EDIT:
I believe its true you are here to piss people off and post negative stuff. Actually just spread negative shit around the forums. Are you ever on the server?