Weird question
Well i was on memecenter (don't start about it) browsing whole the time seeing pictures of the pedo bear and slenderman . Half a year I've looked up some info on slenderman and now something struck my attention.

The Pedobear goes after children making him a pedo
Slenderman goes after children and adults so what does that make slenderman?

Okay pedobear has sex with little children , but slenderman kills them and adults . So this got me questioning Huh
It makes slenderman a psychopathic killer who puts no limit on his victim's age.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, DoomDude1
Slender man is basically Alex Mercer, Isaac Clarke, Niko Belich or a main hero from Postal series (what Adman said)
I dont really know what you are trying to go off of here. Pedobear is a bear that is a pedophile. Slenderman is some creepy guy who likes to kill people.

There isnt really much too it.
......Why is this even a thread?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(10-07-2012, 11:54 PM)X Armless Gamer X Wrote: ......Why is this even a thread?

The dreaded off-topic section! D:
As far as I know slenderman targets only children as well. Only for an unknown cause
Biowulf you are Slooderman, please tell us why you kill, and what make you doing it! Smile
privt pls.
arf
(10-07-2012, 11:54 PM)X Armless Gamer X Wrote: ......Why is this even a thread?

Because man can come up with very strange questions that keep them busy

(10-08-2012, 09:16 AM)Biowulf Wrote: As far as I know slenderman targets only children as well. Only for an unknown cause

Well like i said i've check up on the Slenderman myth and fiction and it states he targets both children and adults