Car
Video 
Ok, so I have been saving up for a while and I finally want to make the push to either the BMW or the Lamborghini. But I have no idea which one. So, leave your opinion, and just so you know, It will take about a week and a half for the Lamborghini, about a month for the BMW.Wink

"When you buy a sportscar, remember, you can only go as fast as the smart car in front of you."

Btw, can you change your username on this website Tounge
I dont think this is a marketplace thred... You should do it in an another thred..
RIP in Pepperonis.
This belongs somewhere more general, not here.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Moved to General discussion.

I'd suggest testing the vehicles from people before buying them. Heck I'll even let you drive mine if we are on at the same time.

To change names : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ame+change

May take a little awhile but, It'll be eventually changed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I'd go with the Murcielago to be honest, I think it is more stylish and far easier to drive.

Sure the BMW shows off your wealth and is speedy, but it is annoying to turn at high speeds and until you get used to it may be dangerous; to you and others. Tounge
No joke
I'd go with golf or trabant
Why?
Relatively inexpensive, good steering wheel handling, least chances if CDMing, fair speed (if only you are not buying car for races or trying to lose officers pursuit)