Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] [ LL] ☣☯ 9jakub9 ☢ [PL]

Your ban ID: 15332

Banned by: [FL] DerStorm

Reason: Public Building

Involved: 3T!X, Wiseguy and some other person.

Why we should unban you: I was just trading ADV Dupes near rebel base and i got banned, that should be a warning or something but not ban, I was not the only one doing it...
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
My good sir, trading or not you placed an ADV dupe home on the middle of the road. Causing several players to crash while they were trying to steer away from it but also blocking of the entire road. I would also like to point out that it was public building, a grave and serious rule. You broke this very rule and thus deserved a ban even through you were just pasting it there to trade.
Can you atleast please shorten the ban? I will remember for next time, this was just fast trade and i did not know where to actually do it.

I suggest you do it on our build server from now on, the middle of the road is a slightly annoying place to paste it.
What build server, will i be able to spawn my ADV Dupes on v2d and v33x ? Can you please shorten the ban seriously i dont want to wait 11 hours, i have nothing else to do i learned my lesson.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player [FL:RP] [ LL] ☣☯ 9jakub9 ☢ [PL] will stand as issued.
Please note, that public building is never allowed unless approved of by an administrator.

[FL] DerStorm
Server Administrative Team
Moved for you.