-Unban Request-
Hello,

Your name: tiwerwehrens

Your ban ID: 15299

Banned by: Termin

Reason: Because i killed a taxi driver.

Involved: Just the taxi driver and me.

Why we should unban you: I was on street,and said to the taxi driver that he need to bring me to corleone place.He said 3 times where.Then i said corleone again.He stopped and was driving back,forward.I said ''bring me fast''.He didn't do anything. The job from a taxi driver is driving people..
Then i get out and said come out of your taxi because he doesn't Roleplaying. Because he doesn't listen.
Then he said always no and Tiny recardo or something.
And drived backward. So he wasn't listening and this is not fair...

Please admin,
This is the true story,
I need to let him out because is was not Roleplay.

Kind Regards,
Tiwer
You should contact an admin when you see someone not doing his job, don't RDM him. That's called backseat administrating.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It was pure RDM, you said to him that you should drive when he clearly disagreed because it was his taxi, he drove off and you killed him.
(10-05-2012, 08:48 PM)Termin Wrote: It was pure RDM, you said to him that you should drive when he clearly disagreed because it was his taxi, he drove off and you killed him.

Sorry , It wasn't. He was mad and says a bad word and tryed to kill me with car.
I don't remember him driving into you, he just backed away. And if he doesn't know where the corleone house is, you just have to direct them, I am pretty sure it was a new player
(10-05-2012, 09:09 PM)Termin Wrote: I don't remember him driving into you, he just backed away. And if he doesn't know where the corleone house is, you just have to direct them, I am pretty sure it was a new player

Well, he didn't say that he doesnt't know where it was. Just drived and
Doesn't answer. But sorry then.. Now i know that i need call an admin.
Please unban me then. My story was true. Also fault of taxi driver.
Please unban me . I'll be bored if i can't play tommorow. I beg you.
Please!

Kinds regards,
-Tiwer
Quote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Ban request denied. [/quote]