Tommy Gun Material/Model Not showing
I've recently got 15 Rp points and I've been looking forward to using the Tommy gun, It seems I can't see the Model on the floor, On another person or even in my Inventory; But I can see it on myself as if it was a normal gun I've equipped.

Bare in mind, I have re-installed the 'Content pack' Twice' and Sync'd my Garrysmod files and Cleared cache.

I would very much Appreciate anyone who could help me fix this.

In the Inventory:

[Image: rWeu3.jpg]

On Another Person:

[Image: aRoXp.jpg]

On the Floor:

[Image: QCBkz.jpg]
Well i saw tommy gun in simorov weaps and its familiar to this one ... maybe its server bug ..... lets wait for dev or someone to look at this just be patient.
(10-04-2012, 11:02 AM)N00bKiller Wrote: Well i saw tommy gun in simorov weaps and its familiar to this one ... maybe its server bug ..... lets wait for dev or someone to look at this just be patient.

Yeah, I've tried downloading it from Garrysmod.org and putting it into my Garrysmod folder,But it didn't seem to work. Sad
Try downloading the content pack if you have not done so yet.
(10-04-2012, 05:05 PM)Theomenz Wrote: Try downloading the content pack if you have not done so yet.

(10-02-2012, 11:23 AM)Jamie Wrote: Bare in mind, I have re-installed the 'Content pack' Twice'

Just saying.
(10-04-2012, 05:05 PM)Theomenz Wrote: Try downloading the content pack if you have not done so yet.

Quote:Bare in mind, I have re-installed the 'Content pack' Twice' and Sync'd my Garrysmod files and Cleared cache.
Beat you to it boy! Tounge
(10-04-2012, 05:13 PM)Jamie Wrote:

Quote:Bare in mind, I have re-installed the 'Content pack' Twice' and Sync'd my Garrysmod files and Cleared cache.

Oh sorry, must have missed that, I was reading kinda fast because I am currently at school and I am supposed to be doing class work...