Poll: Will you be joining us this weekend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll be on v33x this weekend!
78.57%
22 78.57%
I think I'll stay on V2D this weekend!
10.71%
3 10.71%
I won't be able to get on this weekend :c
10.71%
3 10.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V33x Weekend
I couldn't make it on at all ;_; How did it go?
It didn't really happen as far as I am aware...

But I will definitely be playing vigorously over this weekend because hopefully my internet should be fixed!
I will also so my best to spend this weekend on 33x, perhaps host an event or two. Truth be told, I do not play on it a lot mainly because of the player base. I hope with enough senior members we can start coaching the newer players and show them the joys of passive RP.

@ DerStorm: Aye laddie, I'll be hostin' me pub again!
We should just do 'V33x Saturdays' :3 Keep both servers filled!
Hopefully these sort of events won't be needed to 'stock up' the v33x server now. Already I spend much more time there than I used to and have seen for myself the level of roleplay improve dramatically, whilst seeing the level of mingey behaviour decrease!
It would be nice to have more people on it, It's the map I mostly go on. Nice to have some good roleplayers on it.
I usually hop on with Zap and toast in the evening. Usually around 30 - 40 players. Nice n quiet.
okay give me a good time when most of you get on , so i don't get on to early :p
(10-04-2012, 02:04 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote:
RP_Evocity_V33x Weekend (10/4/12-10/6/12)

I know most of us are tired of the small Evocity map of v2d, but none of us truly want to join the V33x because, lets face it, it has an average of about fifteen to twenty players, it's generally full of minges, and it almost never gets any admin attention. So here's the idea here : Let's all just get on V33x this weekend, raise the V33x playerbase, get some admins on there, and have some great roleplaying. The map itself is larger, and perfect for all of our needs. So who want's to help make this weekend enjoyable and join us on rp_Evocity_v33x?

I'll be on!

V33X WEEKEND!