Poll: Will you be joining us this weekend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll be on v33x this weekend!
78.57%
22 78.57%
I think I'll stay on V2D this weekend!
10.71%
3 10.71%
I won't be able to get on this weekend :c
10.71%
3 10.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V33x Weekend
Sure, I'll definitely try to get on.

Over the past week I've been going on v33x a couple of times whereas before I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole and it actually seems to have gotten better.
I didn't get random raided, propkilled, rdm'd, cdm'd etc. once in the several hours I was on there and two of the admins hosted RP events there two nights in a row, both of which were very awesome! Cheese
I think i'll be up for the idea , i love V33x because its a great map but indeed the minges has got me pushed to join V2 . Not to mention i just love the lab under the nexus in v2 :p
The v33x has become much better in the past days, MUCH better.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I'll be there. I enjoy V33 much more than V2 but I oftenly keep getting Snaphsot/buffer overflow when trying to join, which I don't have at V2.

So yeah, I'll be there if Snaphsot and buffer allow me to! Smile
I'll also be moving over to V33X over the weekend. I love this map, usually due to the sheer size of it and how well thought out the layout is.
(10-04-2012, 06:47 AM)DerStorm Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 06:28 AM)Adman Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 06:26 AM)DerStorm Wrote: I am all in for being on the 33x server all weekend, that said: the server has been improved greatly recently.

StillAlive, Termin, Grub and Ruxandra has been increasingly active on the server and is doing one hell of a job, minges are getting banned for their crimes and order is slowly falling over the server. So I say we can stop spreading this image of the 33x server: it isn't that bad any longer. A few of the older players has even begun going on the server once in a while. The admin team has been hosting events like: The Hunger Games and a lot of passive mafia RP, pubs are popping up left and right. Things are really brightening up on the 33x server.

But hey, this might make it even better. So I am still all in for it! It will be good seeing you all over there.

Aww snap, I missed The Hunger Games? I said to Termin it would be a brilliant idea for some fun RP.

It was a fine event, StillAlive blocked off the entire industrial area and had each fighter use skill and wits to survive. It ended up with a stand-off between Salinsky (I had 10k on him) and (some other man). It was all beautifully done.

I don't suppose anyone would want to host another such event? Especially with new competition in the form of 'v2ders'.

Anyhow it is good, and I mean VERY good, to hear the improvements from v33x; they are long overdue.

Salinsky I always get a string of buffers when trying to join too. Tounge
Well, guess this was a good idea after all Tounge
[Image: aPL4S.jpg]
i just came from V33 it was rather calm today , was fun for a couple hours and there where only a few minges . but then it got dull when there weren't a lot of good role player's online
I have to say that yesterday in the evening we came to the server and had some nice RP there . I am sure we can do it agein.
i would join but i have had my fair share of rping today i'll get on tomorrow at it again. Though what is the best time to get on for good rp's?