Radio and PM bug
Well the subject pretty much explains the issue.
Basically, on some occasions the radio function refuses to broadcast a message, even after multiple attempts. Here's an example from a couple of days ago, I tried broadcasting : "I'm quitting the force" over the police radio. I typed and sent the message some 5 times in a row, without any results. Other government members seemed to be able to use the radio without any problems. After the 5 attempts I sent a "Test" message through the radio, which worked just fine. I tried broadcasting a similar message to the first one, again, with no success. Eventually I gave up, and this is not the first time I've had that problem.

My second issue is basically the same, only with the PM system. It's like it refuses to send certain messages.

Please note, these problems are not constant, they just pop in from time to time.
I also have been getting this random problem lately. There is no consistency with it whats so ever.
I know, it tends to happen at horrible times. Not only does it cause problems for RP, but your character's survival as well.
One time, I was pinned down behind my car in a stand-off. I had the luck to actually have time to call for backup and the bug kicked in. Needless to say, after 3 failed attempts to call for backup I was quickly turned into swiss cheese.
We have a list of "blocked" words. If you mention one when typing, it will block the message. Imagine how annoying it is when you make a broadcast. I'll ask Soul to make a complete list to see which ones to avoid.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Salinsky
Don't know how long it is but it is extremely annoying
Although I had no swearing, racism etc
I sometimes had this issue
Thought I need to reconnect (while being pres)
This list should be posted publicly so we know which words are blocked
That would be great because in the sentence: "I'm quitting the force", I really can't see any bad words Tounge
Obviously, Rux, there is something wrong with this list...
I get a lot of unsent messages as well, nothing wrong contained in them at all...
I dont think it is just blocked words. It blocks simple things as well. Such as the other day it blocked "Buying fish PM Fultzy if you want to sell."
Initially I thought it was what Rux said but the problem seems greater.

I was never able to use broadcasts containing the word 'execution'.
This happened to me recently and I had to re-formulate my words so I could be able to send that pm&radio (it happened on both)

PS: I did not use any bad words either.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]