[Event] Chess Tournament
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ousmn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19668828
Do you know how to play chess: Yes.
At what level do you think you are at(1-10): Dunno.
What will you do with the prize: Buying Galils.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Infernaw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937
Do you know how to play chess: Yes
At what level do you think you are at(1-10): 7
What will you do with the prize: Donate 30% to poor citizens

Don't know if I can attend though due to Time Zones
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Steam Name: Aarontheshirt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2652286
Do you know how to play chess: yes i do.
At what level do you think you are at(1-10):5-6
What will you do with the prize: Once I won the prize I would become the next chess idol, while the fame and money was sufficient, I wanted more, I would use the money to start some underground illegal chess competitions. They would run for a while until the fateful day where I get busted. At that point I would be stripped of all my titles and thrown out onto the streets where I would plot my revenge. With the remaining money made off the illegal competitions I would plan to hold up the next competition. During the hostage situation, the police turn up outside, the pressure on me increases. I will get really nervous and accidently shoot a child for trying to run. As the police burst in after hearing the shot I would be crouched on the floor holding the dying child staring into her innocent blue eyes, ashamed and miserable I will accept my fate of what I had done. I will be trialled and sentenced to death for the murder of the young girl, on death row I will accept my fate and die in peace with my last word being 'I'm sorry...'
Steam Name: Mexican Superman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16249933
Do you know how to play chess: Yes.
At what level do you think you are at(1-10): 4-6
What will you do with the prize: Upon winning I would be thrown into the spotlight and probably become famous within minutes. I would let the fame get to my head and then do some crazy stuff,experiment with my sexuality, then use the majority of my money on drugs and alcohol. Soon after, I will get into a drug fueled accident and I would have to spend the rest of my money on my own hospital bill and various law suits of those who were affected. By then I would be down to my last penny, alone on the streets, a shadow of my former self. I would use the last fraction of the money to buy a suit and make my comeback in the chess game. Finally I would make a movie based upon my life and make millions off it, then I would try to stay away from drugs. Yet eventually, once my chess skills had dried up and I wasn't in the spotlight anymore, I would repeat my mistakes and then this time there would no way out. I would die a lonely drug addicted old man, a tiny fraction of his former self...
What does it take to get denied, just curious?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Everyone is accepted. This just helps for the bracket. If there is an unfair matchup ill fix it.

All applications are accepted that just applied.
(10-03-2012, 04:41 PM)Baseplate Wrote: What does it take to get denied, just curious?

On average there are like level 5 users here
Imagine there will be only one level 1 and one level 10 users
They have no one to play fair with
The problem is how does one judge oneself on a one to ten scale? I gave myself a 4-6 because I thought that was about fair, I have no actual knowledge of the scale. Is 1 someone who barely knows the rules, or is he a beginner? Is 10 someone who is pretty good at chess, or is he a contestant in real chess tournaments?
0 is the one that barely knows rules
1 is someone who already knows several tactics

You can always check your level at chess online gaming web sites
I check mine at chess.com
Its more based on your opinion. Its where you think you are at. It just helps to see what you think you are so I can set it off that.