Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye"
(10-03-2012, 07:59 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Get the *** out. I seriously had enough of your bullshit comments on this forum, they are useless, negative, crap and unproductive and nobody even CARES about it. Why the hell are you even here? You LEFT.

Why bother staying on the forums when you don't even play on the servers?
People are getting sick and tired of your behavior on this forum, and this stops right freaking now.

To be fair, that is antagonizing and demeaning towards Mathias. This should be written in a PM, not on the forums, where everyone can see you demean him. It's not very professional. I mean, wouldn't it be more effective to just PM or give him a warning, if he broke a rule? This is just derailing the thread, going off-topic (though it should belong there in the first place, hasn't been moved yet) and start fights.

Though I guess my turn is up soon, I'm also one of the shameless "not on the servers, but on the forums" bastards ye speak of.

EDIT: In the time it took me to write this, take a bath, sit down and finish, 2 more replies just chastising Mathias (and to a lesser extent Colonel Burger) have appeared. Wow. Andreas and Fultzy, way to disrespect and act unprofessional. I mean, I can understand Zzzap to an extent, he DOES have administrator powers, and is indeed able to pose these kinds of threats, as it's his job (my only problem with it, was that it was public, and that could lead to a flame war (Heh, looking at it now, it turned up, I guess)).

I mean, honestly, you talk of maturity as if it's something Mathias lacks. That may be the case (lord knows I'm not a fan of his immense hypocrisy), but look in the mirror, lads. What's more mature, ganging up on a forum member and disrespecting him or reporting the posts he makes that break the rules? Screaming in forums is not going to help.

Dare I say, that I do see the basis of the demotion now. That behaviour is simply UNACCEPTABLE, and downright disgusting, coming from two "respected" members.
(10-03-2012, 08:19 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 07:59 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: -snip-

Though I guess my turn is up soon, I'm also one of the shameless "not on the servers, but on the forums" bastards ye speak of.

Don't get me wrong, Dylan. I have -no- problem with people being here but not on the server.
Mathias is just here to seek attention and provoke everybody in all threads, where you post threads, discuss, argument etc which is fine.
Zzzzap did the totally right thing, he posted in here which was okay.
Why should it not be okay ? Smile

I'm just tired, colonel has already been banned once for this. And mathias serveral warnings even one from me when I was admin. Looks like he can't take anything serious or even not know whats serious or funny. Those persons has nothing to do here, even admins say the same on steam to me. Why aint they banned yet, huge question?

And since ive told him more than once to leave me alone, why can't he respect that?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(10-03-2012, 08:21 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 08:19 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 07:59 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: -snip-

Don't get me wrong, Dylan. I have -no- problem with people being here but not on the server.
Mathias is just here to seek attention and provoke everybody in all threads, where you post threads, discuss, argument etc which is fine.

Now I have no problem with you doing your duty. Trolls need to be punished (A lot of my enemies are probably nodding at this right now), but I disagree with doing it in public like this, as it could spark a flame-war or downright chastising of a single member. Which.. Uh... It did, no offense.
(10-03-2012, 08:21 PM)Andreas Wrote: Zzzzap did the totally right thing, he posted in here which was okay.
Why should it not be okay ? Smile

Oh heck I have no idea, maybe it could encourage other forumgoers to do the exact same thing, essentially ganging up on a single member and downright bullying him?

Oh but that'd never happen, that's just too abstr....

(10-03-2012, 08:07 PM)Andreas Wrote: Listen Colonel and mathias, if I were an admin. You were both permed with no ability to get a unban in the next 6 months. Your behavior is pissing me and a lot other people off.

Now piss off my thread and STAY AWAY FROM ME.
Thank god.

(10-03-2012, 08:06 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Yeah honestly Mathias. Nothing you say is correct or necessary.

O.. Oh well..

I strongly advise any admin to remove the last couple of posts (including Zzzaps), to prevent further flaming on this thread. It might just be salvaged, and live to not be locked (And deal with Mathias in PM or something).

To be fair, in my opinion you (Andreas & Fultzy) should both get warned for disrespect. That is just totally out of line. You, as respected members (Especially the Ex-admin) should know that that is no way to deal with things. Don't use maturity as an argument, until you can refrain from disrespecting others.
I dont want any posts removed in my thread, but I want this offtopic cutted now. Everyone stay on topic about my letter or not post please.

Future discussion, please use PM or steam to talk to each other. I dont want this closed or any posts removed.

It's sad to see you like this, Andreas. You were a semi-decent admin from what I saw, and I still have some of the dosh you gave to me, for SMS'ing that I love you as the first.
With that said, this should be in Off-topic. There's no discussion value here.

(10-03-2012, 08:21 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Don't get me wrong, Dylan. I have -no- problem with people being here but not on the server.

To be fair, I think a lot of people would place me alongside Mathias when rounding up forum trolls. Heck, I'm probably going to get a few verbal beatings, for opposing you, Fultzy and Andreas (essentially siding with Mathias in this one instance).
Stop the offtopic in my thread please, use PM! Smile))

See, keep that language going from now on, and I will accept your apologize and give you one final chance to prove you are here to actually talk and not just troll.

Thanks for that :-)

*Cough* You forgot to add someone *cough* Goodbye Andreas Sad It was fun playing with you, I remember when Myself, You and Fallen when we played together.