I got my 10th ban
Toxic
Jamie's video at least had a tiny bit of a meaning
And that crap that you posted is completely meaningless
(10-02-2012, 04:27 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Toxic

Like half the shit in the off-topic section? Meant for viewer entertainment, if you think it means anything more then it's your problem.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Nice excuse /sarcastic clap
(10-02-2012, 04:54 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Nice excuse /sarcastic clap

Explain.

EDIT: I shall return in a bit.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Any argument defending Rafael's incredibly poor grammar are nullified. He's said himself that he apparently is capable of "proper" grammar, but is just "writing too fast". So, really, we (the grammar nazis) have every right to attack him, and tell him to stop writing so fast, and start doing it like it was meant to be, whereas the opposition has no argument, as Rafael has already stated, that he does not have any excuse for his grammar (though I still think he is incapable of writing excellently, even the words he's attempted to do correctly, are sometimes misspelled). There really is no defence for raping of the rules of grammar, on the scale that he's done.

(10-02-2012, 04:27 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Toxic

Hahaha, that's incredibly hypocritical. What point does YOUR post have, other than to discredit Toxic? It is entirely irrelevant to the thread, just as you claim Toxic's post was. I luv me sum irony. Wait, looking at it, Toxic's post is actually more relevant than yours. His post was at least responding and adding to another relevant post, random Youtube video or not, yours is just chastising him for going off-topic (which is really hypocritical, as it's what you're doing right now).

(10-02-2012, 04:54 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Nice excuse /sarcastic clap

This is just as meaningless as anything else. Toxic's excuse is pretty valid. Why do you think that they disabled post-increases in the off-topic section in the first place? FL is no stranger to people just posting videos.
Aaaaand closed due to OT and personal attacks.