Missing Model/Material
It seems, I am missing the Paramedics mini-medic pack which they carry to heal other players, I've never had this problem before; It has
been fine until recently.

I've already sync'd and cleared the cache on Garrysmod, As well as re-installing the Content pack into my files.

Bare in mind I have all Source games, So I shouldn't be missing anything, If anyone knows how to get it back or to fix it; I would very much appreciate your help.

[Image: ncJSg.jpg]

On a side note: It seems I can't see the 'Tommy gun' Model either, But that doesn't come up as an Error, Just invisible; It also doesn't show up on the inventory page either. Strange.
I do have the some problems as well. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?
(09-30-2012, 11:45 PM)Apex Wrote: I do have the some problems as well. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

Indeed, It's quite annoying; I never had this problem before. I've tried asking Nudel and Soul but they don't seem to reply, Busy.. Cheese
You could attempt to do the following:

NOTE: Make a backup of your garry's mod folder, in case you make a mistake or the method doesn't work.

Step 1

Go to the following folder: Boot (C: )\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\<computer name>\garrysmod\garrysmod\models or materials.
If you know the filename of the models/materials you're missing, type them in the search bar and remove every file related to them.

Step 2

Right click Garry's mod in Steam.
Click "Properties"
Click "Local files"
Click "Check integrity of game cache"

Translated from Dutch to English, so I'm sorry if some words are a bit off.

I hope this helps you out!
This is a server problem, the file is missing and I have the same problem. I will fix this ASAP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Salinsky
Well that's odd, I'm not having that issue haha, oh well. If Soul says it's a server related problem I don't think my fix is going to help anyone at all!
(10-01-2012, 02:05 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: This is a server problem, the file is missing and I have the same problem. I will fix this ASAP.

Thank you Soul.

Salinksy I think it is only happening to those who recently re installed Gmod. Or added the pack.
To think I've searched for a solution for about 40 minutes! Haha, anything for the community huh!?
Hope it gets fixed soon, I can imagine how annoying this is for you as I had an invisible Kleiner model for a while haha.
(10-02-2012, 12:01 PM)Salinsky Wrote: To think I've searched for a solution for about 40 minutes! Haha, anything for the community huh!?
Hope it gets fixed soon, I can imagine how annoying this is for you as I had an invisible Kleiner model for a while haha.

Damn, That must be more annoying, Thank you for trying; I appreciate it.
Any time =)