Another "lol.. -.-"
Name of player: Om3gaDaddy {GR}

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:47166075

Time in GMT: Blablabla... He said the N word to my friend because of his skin.

Server: 33x

Summary: Blablabla... He said the N word to my friend because of his skin.

Evidence: [Image: 8yx078.jpg]
Serious chill, it's a damn word, how can you ever survive a day on the internet?
Doesn't matter what you think about the case, Fearless has rules to follow.

Rule:
14. No racism , sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
(09-27-2012, 06:15 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Serious chill, it's a damn word, how can you ever survive a day on the internet?

I must say I have to agree with Toast here, posting a ban request for a simple word he probably didn't even mean to be racist is just over exaggerating. Did you even get offended by the word or are you just posting this because you can? If you got offended, I'm surprised why you are even on the internet.

Many people use the word '***' in their daily chats, it's not even racist in most cases, its a word like 'bro' etc.

Quote:Time in GMT: Blablabla... He said the N word to my friend because of his skin.

This part makes it seem like you don't even care which takes me back to "Did you even get offended by the word or are you just posting this because you can?"

This is just getting stupid..
(09-27-2012, 06:24 PM)Pinky Wrote: Nervous well i got 1 week ban for saying the n word in game :p (loong time ago)

You have nothing to do with this case, user warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
He said the n word to me and i think he mean it like this.
(09-27-2012, 06:26 PM)OmaWolle Wrote: He said the n word to me and i think he mean it like this.

User warned for posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.
I posted it because my best friend is black and because it's fucking racist!
So you guys want to push this away because of the internet?

Still, fearless has rules to follow. If you have a problem with the rules that's something you shoul take up with the admin team.

If you are going to let this rule slip then you can just as well remove all rules.
You posted because your friend is black? Did HE get offended? My point is, why even bother posting ban requests like this, it's just silly. Thats my damn honest opinion.
That warning was not needed. He was standing next to me in-game.

Forgot to write abot the "blablabla" part. I left out the part that he came up to me when I was president, but that had nothing to do with it.

My point is it's against the rules and oppinons are not supposed to be expressed here. I posted a ban to get the player banned, not to get in to a discussion about racism.
( no disrespect )