Windows 8!
Like on 1 January there comes a new Asus pc With Windows 8
But if you gonna install it now on This pc with Vista or XP or 7 your drivers will be removed and you need to reinstall it

Yes Hellshell

I tried it on a Pc But then with windows 7 all my drivers are gonna and the pc is now laggy So dont do it just a TIP

Your pc is not made for that

---

And mac Yes its Good

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(09-26-2012, 07:07 PM)Sakux Wrote: Like on 1 January there comes a new Asus pc With Windows 8
But if you gonna install it now on This pc with Vista or XP or 7 your drivers will be removed and you need to reinstall it

Yes Hellshell

I tried it on a Pc But then with windows 7 all my drivers are gonna and the pc is now laggy So dont do it just a TIP

---

And mac Yes its Good

How the f*ck do you know that my PC isn't made for that?

I could easily download windows 8 RIGHT NOW.
Nothing to worrie about.
(09-26-2012, 07:07 PM)Sakux Wrote: Like on 1 January there comes a new Asus pc With Windows 8

Yes Hellshell

---

And mac Yes its Good

I have to admit, that's just a retarded thought in my eyes. I mean, I might be entirely wrong on this, but I thought hardware and software operated seperately? Meaning that as long as your hardware can run the software, it should be good. I mean, you do know that you can get Windows on Macs, right? Because Macs are the same as Windows hardware-wise. It's like saying Hellshell can't get the newly released seats for his car, because then his engine will explode.

For the record, I've had Windows 8 running on my Mac. Nothing happened. Dol wit et.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • HellShell
Windows 8 is awful on a normal computer, my dad erm 'aquired' a copy and we had a mess around on it. It'd maybe be good to use on a touchscreen computer but there was a lot missing and wasn't enjoyable to use at all.

In fact, the only thing that was good about it that I can think of is that it had a pre-installed instructions recorder where you can perform tasks and it would summarise them for you with instructions of what you did including screenshots.

Apart from that, terrible to use in my experience.
Great, more windows.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
[Image: 21414924.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Infernaw
Hail the magnificent Apple overlord, they have brought us many overpriced but yet very enjoyable products!

Yes Hellshell

---

And mac Yes its Good

Then there are us with good home-build computers. Which can maybe run Windows 8 very easily.
The Windows 8 UI makes me want to touch my monitor.
(09-27-2012, 04:36 PM)Birdie Wrote: The Windows 8 UI makes me want to touch my monitor.

Makes me want to punch mine, lol.