Andreas don't like Gangnam Style =(
its song guys if he dont like then it back to him ucant let any body like or love some thing if u try they will hate it more
(09-29-2012, 03:32 AM)Sharkie Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 05:28 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 02:52 PM)Andreas Wrote: blablabla keep talking.

Oh shush, you, and accept the punishment you were served, for being so wildly incorrect.
Mate, Andreas was a GOOD admin. You was just a idiot who got banned by him. Could an admin close this please?

You best delete this before Dylan sees or you're in for a fight.

Why bring up something that is completely irrelevant, to this thread and also to the argument that was initiated, and why insult him by saying he is an idiot who was banned by him?
(09-29-2012, 03:32 AM)Sharkie Wrote: Mate, Andreas was a GOOD admin. You was just a idiot who got banned by him. Could an admin close this please?

Actually I've never been banned from Fearless. The only time I've met Andreas ingame, was when he flew to me to deliver 100.000 (or 50.000, can't remember) dollars, for PM'ing him first, saying "I LOVE YOU, ANDREAS!".

Also I must describe to this whole "He was a good admin!" thing. He was demoted. Must've been doing something wrong. I guess I could, or perhaps even should, accuse you of being biased, just as you did with me.
Lets get back to topic shall we?

Gangnam style was good about month or two ago. Just like "I'm sexy and I k ow it" it became a great (temporary) mainstream just because if how funny it is
But personally for me it starts to get annoying
*points at his friends dancing it in public*
I completely agree Tomorrow. I found Gangnam Style pretty catchy at first, but now it is rather irritating.