Gmod 12 not loading?
Every time I launch GMod and try to join a SP or MP server, I seem to get stuck while loading. No hl2.exe, noo disconnect message, nothing. It just stop loading. I've heard rumors that this has to do with a TF2 update, but there hasn't been a fix I've heard of yet. Anyone else have something?
No its a Garry's Mod Bug Garry New men Send a update
So its not Your pc Or your steam or whatever

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Another one has happened? I shall try and join shortly and I will let you know if I face the same problem.
Restart Steam?
After attempting to connect, I am able to get in.

However, there is another problem; the game audio does not work.

You cannot hear anything other than peoples' microphones.

Added - The pictures for props and any F1 pictures do not show for me.
(09-22-2012, 07:20 AM)Adman Wrote: After attempting to connect, I am able to get in.

Yeah, The same for me
(09-22-2012, 07:20 AM)Adman Wrote: After attempting to connect, I am able to get in.

I've heard that the problem seems to vary: Some people just crash when opening the game, some can get in but it has no audio and it stops loading about 2/3 of the way while loading a map (which is what I have), and for others, they can get on and play like normal, but there is no sound. Also, spawnicons seem to be screwing up for everyone as well. I believe that this is caused by a Source Engine update intended mainly for TF2 which also affected GMod.