Can an admin.super admin.owner..co owner answer to this important for me thread?
when i am in garrys mod and an admin come next to me i cant see what they type ...they have to talk to see what they typpe.....but they can see what i type ...its quite strange ,,,,can u help me ...i cant see if an admin pm me or stay next to me and type.
I recently saw a thread somewhere with similar problem
Let me check where it was and I will link it to you
That should help you solving this problem
I am pretty sure this is the guy who made the previous thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-19-2012, 02:13 PM)Baseplate Wrote: I am pretty sure this is the guy who made the previous thread.

It is.

On-topic: This is the wrong section, you're looking for the Help & Support section. http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

It's also useful to note your thread title is a little over the top, simply writing 'Communication problem with admins' would suffice.

As for your problem, I'm afraid I cannot help you much. Perhaps using proper grammar instead of the abundance of commas and ellipsis would help others to understand the problem better.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • HellShell
yeah u know i made the preivius thread....because no one answered to my previus thread....so i thought if i would make an other one the amdmin would answer to my answerand problem
there is no reason why you shouldnt see admins talking to you
there is nothing special about it on our end

and since its only you
it probably some sort of script or something in your garrys mod folder that is messing it up