Subscription issue
Question 
I am not sure if this thread exists or not, but please forgive me in advance.
Several days ago I tried to subscribe to a thread (if anyone wonders EvoCity News), and it gave me this error: Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again. Now, I thought that was a single thread issue, but so far I am unable to subscribe to any thread at all.
I have contacted Temar, but he has not replied yet, and this thread might provide answers to others who have the same problem as well.
I literally just tried subscribing to this thread, and faced the same error.
Well, can't say I'm glad that you have the same problem (mwawhahahaha my plan is working, now onto ze world!), but the more people have the same problem, the more likely it is to get fixed quickly
(09-19-2012, 06:16 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Well, can't say I'm glad that you have the same problem (mwawhahahaha my plan is working, now onto ze world!), but the more people have the same problem, the more likely it is to get fixed quickly

I agree, it is likely I've always had this problem. This is the first time I have ever attempted to subscribe to a thread.

It doesn't bother me much, I've never used the feature and do not plan to. Still, it would be best if a fix could be found.
It's a feature I really need, especially with my newly-formed clan. I will be expected to answer to multiple posts and a subscription tool would make everything much, much easier.
Yeah this just happened to me as well...
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Hopefully someone from the Web-development team will see this post and deliver salvation =)
Fixed
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy