Advertising restriction
Ok
So basically this is a minor question about the advertising rule
I sure as hell know it isn't really allowed
But I thought that as soon as I will be able to get back to my PC at times of half term holidays
I thought of making a small and very entertaining advertising video of FL server
But exclusively for this community eyes only
And my question basically is, will I get warned for posting a FL server advertising video here?
I don't see why not. The advertising rule is to prevent people advertising OTHER communties/websites, probably because the URLs could contain viruses. If you're uploading FL related advertising videos, for use on Fearless, there shouldn't be a problem.
If its advertising the server then i don't think the admin team will have any problem with it although i am not 100% sure so you might want to get a 100% sure answer from like Killjoy or Soul.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

As I said its kind of advertising
But I'm creating it completely for an entertainment purposes
Basically I'm expecting users to ROFL, LOL, LMAO and etc, when they see it
No reason why It shouldn't be? Technically people who make ban requests with videos are promoting the server.

"Common sense shouldn't be called common sense any more because it just isn't common!"
(09-18-2012, 05:35 PM)Connor Wrote: No reason why It shouldn't be? Technically people who make ban requests with videos are promoting the server.

Technically you're right, but ideally they would be unlisted and would actually offer negative advertising.

I still stand by what I said, there should be nothing wrong. But I'm not an admin so I guess you shall have to wait for Soul's response for a decisive input.
You are fully allowed to advertise/make advertisement for FearlessRP (If I'm correct).
You are also allowed to share server IP's for PRIVATE servers or servers that YOU own by yourself (Not community used).

You are NOT allowed to advertise for other communities or Smaller websites. Sharing websites like Youtube are in the greenzone.
As long you don't advertise for an other community/server it's alright.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-18-2012, 06:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: As long you don't advertise for an other community/server it's alright.

What if you talk about another game in-game?
I do not think that you should take the absolutey "piss" if you understand me, by that I mean troll excessively in the video, and piss off the entire playerbase by doing something absolutely crazy. That would be like posting your own ban request I suppose.