Having (possibly a mean) laugh
First off, let me state that I do not think bans are a funny thing, especially long ones. But I cannot help but laugh at some of the declined ban requests, especially the ones where people try to lie to the admins and other players and get caught in their own lie. I find their excuses occasionally hilarious and can almost imagine them stuttering while trying to weasel their way out of the situation. I thought that you, the people of the server, could post links to especially bad excuses to bans that are deserved.

P.S. I absolutely have no idea why I'm doing this... still I shall persevere!

P.P.S. I have never been banned myself, so please do not flame me for any differences in opinion, this is meant for amusement only.
I think all posts in the courthouse are a serious thing and should not be used for entertainment purposes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
You are right, not sure what came over me. Terribly sorry. Request that this thread be closed, please.

*EDIT* Jesus Christe, I feel stupid about posting this... Please lock it or better yet remove it. The more I think about the more I know I really shouldn't try to post stuff at 3 am. with over 30 hours of no sleep...
Sorry, but I must agree, even though all should be taken seriously.
Some are a little entertaining I must admit.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Look at my unban request. In all seriousness they are pretty friken funny.
I shall not lie, a few (un)ban request can sometimes be humorous. But Soul has got it spot on, they should be taken seriously. Sometimes people mean well but for whatever reason, poor English, perhaps annoyed at the time, their appeals can perhaps be of a lower standard than others.