Greenpeace activists
Pechvarry had a nuclear plant(?) RP so I decided that I'll become a Greenpeace activist since they dumped the nuclear waste in the lake. When I got to the lake I saw that Apex and Shiza (I think) already had started by making signs etc. as "hippies" (and later became Greenpeace Hippies).

I started to make adverts to make more people come and join our protest and we became a few more. I dont remember all their names so they can write in this thread if they want to be recognized. Bottom line is that I had a blast. And the lake looked really well made too.

I didnt take many pictures but here you go:

Apex aka Turtle hat, R.I.P

And the water

Add some more all of you who joined in. I'd also like to see what the nuclear place looked like.
The following 4 users Like Humla's post:
  • Apex, GRiiM, Adman, HellShell
Looks awesome Cheese
I loved the end of this RP.
Me, a fireman ( don't remember his name ), Infernaw, Horse Thief and Isä aurinkoinen we're laying on the ground because the meltdown had began, we slammed our heads on the ground, feeld like ***. We were puking blood. Eventually a paramedic and a cop came by, the paramedic went and stepped on our bodys, But we didn't respawn, the real end didn't began yet...
A couple of minutes later, dynamite was placed in the radiation area ( UM ). Right next to our bodys.
1 minute later, It happened.
The base got blown up.

End of story.

A lot of other things have als happened, stuff like:

All the barrels were placed in a truck, drove to the lake and got dumbed.
It was a great RP expierence.
It seems that the event was fun! Personnally, i wouldn't eat fishs coming from this lake !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
This looks like it was really great fun. I've never seen one like this before. Nice job Wink