Ban searching
I know Generation made a thread on this but I cannot find it and it's been a little while. I'm sure quite a few people have this problem but I'll outline it briefly.

When I try and search the blacklist/ban pages with either a name or SteamID it comes up with this error at the top:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'jdmmer'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jdmmer/public_html/bans/ajaxgetbans.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/jdmmer/public_html/bans/ajaxgetbans.php on line 11
1, 2, 3 ... 283

And returns to the first page.

Any idea on how to fix this? I've never had this problem before and have had it for over a week now.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Generation, rand0m0mg
i think its a main problem with the ban system at the moment :p i got the same error all the time...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I get this error randomly, it works most of the time
I can never search for bans anymore it just displays the error everytime. Anyway so are the admins trying to fix it or is there a fix for it already?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

yeah i have this error too
Yeah, i already made a thread but no admins took time for solve this important problem!

I think i need to remember to some people that search is important for :

- If you are a clan leader, it will grant you the access for see if the player that you will recruit have bans.
- If you need to make an unban request, to use the Ban #ID.
- If you just want to check your bans or the bans of someone else ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Thumbs Up 
(09-13-2012, 10:57 AM)Generation Wrote: Yeah, i already made a thread but no admins took time for solve this important problem!

I think i need to remember to some people that search is important for :

- If you are a clan leader, it will grant you the access for see if the player that you will recruit have bans.
- If you need to make an unban request, to use the Ban #ID.
- If you just want to check your bans or the bans of someone else ...

good point !
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Issue undergoing investigation.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Ok no worries, it's just that some people said they experienced the problem from time to time but I have had it continuously for a week. I hope it can be resolved. Cheese
Its either been resolved, or it isnt the ban system. I am fine.