Black list glitched?
Name: killstar321

Time/Date: 9/9/12

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48081427

Admin who blacklisted you: Grub

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was blacklisted for "cheating" for which if u would like to go find my unban request, i was accused of, but i believe that i had alot of eveince proving that i wasent.. anyways, i was banned for 50 hours from guns.. So iv been playing and i was playing with my freinds, i was a BMD they where rebels and i was selling them some cocaine, i was happy because i only had 6 hours 21 seconds left of blacklist. Then server crashed (or restarted don't know which one) and after becoming bmd again and playing for a while i checked the black list and it was 1 day 14 hours or something and i contacted an admin right away.. which was Termin.. he dident want to get involved i guess because he is a new admin, so he told me to ask grub, i asked grub and he replied once, and never responded, i messaged him 4 times.. then waited about and hour messaged again and still no response so i decided to make a request here. Please if we can get this resolved that would be great, thanks Smile I have already waited a while on this time, thanks

EDIT: Yo iv been playing a lot, but between school and football, i don't have the time to get the blacklist fully expired... i was blacklisted for cheats, which in my view never even happened... so if u could please unblacklist, so i don't have to play like 20min a day for the next like month that would be great, thanks.
No, you had an aimbot.