Getting disconnected when joining
My question is what do you mean by "disconnecting"? Is it crashing, or disconnecting, or what?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(09-19-2012, 01:59 AM)bruterules Wrote: My question is what do you mean by "disconnecting"? Is it crashing, or disconnecting, or what?

When I say it is disconnecting, it means the little red box appears in the corner and begins counting down. I think I have found the cause of my problem, the schools internet might have been limited in some way as I was able to get on the server when I was in my own home.
(09-19-2012, 05:19 PM)DerStorm Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 01:59 AM)bruterules Wrote: My question is what do you mean by "disconnecting"? Is it crashing, or disconnecting, or what?

When I say it is disconnecting, it means the little red box appears in the corner and begins counting down. I think I have found the cause of my problem, the schools internet might have been limited in some way as I was able to get on the server when I was in my own home.

Ah, that's why. Your school probably runs web blockers, which would cause you to disconnect. There are ways around it, if that's what you want.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

Attention! Attention!

I hereby announce that a reward of 50k dollars will be given to whoever helps me get on the server again, even if it just means you sent me a link that in the end lead to my problem getting fixed. You want money right? Then get fixing!
(09-20-2012, 03:17 PM)DerStorm Wrote: Attention! Attention!

I hereby announce that a reward of 50k dollars will be given to whoever helps me get on the server again, even if it just means you sent me a link that in the end lead to my problem getting fixed. You want money right? Then get fixing!

Add me on steam, I might have a workaround.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson