9/11 Remembrance Tribute
As a favour to Andreas.

As we all know, on the 11th September 2001 a great tragedy occurred in which American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center at 8.46 am. A mere 17 minutes later, United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into the South Tower of the WTC.

The attacks resulted in the death of nearly 3000 people and so Andreas decided to set up a tribute to those who lost their lives, and for those who lost loved ones on that horrible day.

Here are some photos of the tribute set up, it shall also be set up on the day itself, this Tuesday.

There is also a tribute to the public services who died fighting to save those who were trapped in the towers.

We shall remember them.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • MuLLeY, Dr Tomorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9esHHiWQSE

R.I.P all those lost.
[Image: 117xrtz.jpg]
Yes, I saw the title "Andreas 9/11"
I'm on the first picture, the guy with the phone on the right Cheese
I will add my pictures soon!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
How could that be you? This was taken less than an hour ago and you're currently permanently banned? :S
(09-09-2012, 11:42 AM)Adman Wrote: How could that be you? This was taken less than an hour ago and you're currently permanently banned? :S

[Image: hl22012082218270468.jpg]

[Image: hl22012082218271436.jpg]

[Image: hl22012082218394851.jpg]

Spoiler: Don't read if you don't want to know the truth!
EDIT : If you got scared that i connected some hours ago ... Then, you don't need to be scare, because i wasn't. I took those pictures a long time ago, just ask Andreas ... That was my idea to make that more bigger, he made the first (mock-up) in the Nexus Lobby, and i told him to do one but in life sized version! That's why i got the picture.

[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Ah so you have got pictures but you're not the bald guy with the camera in mine. Gotcha.
Very nicely done.

I wish I stayed in the server now Sad
So there wasn't any tribute on D-day? I had this picture in my head of pretty much all on the server standing in a line on the street at slums doing a salute at the same time, that would be awesome! And next year I hope you add some officers which I nagged about on the server, Andreas! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Fillehh