Gmod crashes, could you look at this?
I am still having still problem. Any suggestions? :S
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Well i got suggestion what helped to me but it resets totaly all.. (only settings etc).
Delete all launch options and type there this " -autoconfig " and when you start game go again and delete it also dont forget to set in launch options vgui_allowhtml 0 when you are done.But like i said do it if you want only that you got to do your settings again etc.
Well this crash thing is caused by Garry and not us! The new Source Update made Garrys Mod very unstable! And garrys in in Egypt i think so he cant fix it right now! But vgui_allowhtml 0 works for me! So try that out!
RIP in Pepperonis.
(09-08-2012, 11:51 AM)Midget Wrote: So whenever I try to join Fearless, I get this error.

[Image: Ku8w6.jpg]

Wich means: Instructions "Insert long number here" referenced to adress "Insert long number here" Memory could not be read. Click OK to end the program.

Any help? Please?

DAFUQ, is that Windows 2000?!?!?!?
Try add this in launch options.
Code:
+vgui_allowhtml 0
(09-09-2012, 07:51 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Try add this in launch options.
Code:
+vgui_allowhtml 0

May be lower your settings too, or close not needed tasks.
The vgui_allowhtml 0 does not work for me, I will try with the + infront of it fire, if not. I will try Humla's suggestion.

ThanksSmile

(09-09-2012, 08:47 PM)DaCrowh Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 07:51 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Try add this in launch options.
Code:
+vgui_allowhtml 0

May be lower your settings too, or close not needed tasks.
I can't see how this would change anything, it's not affected by the FPS I run in cityRP. I'm pretty sure.

Edit: And do I type it in launch options or console, because Soul said console. And you guys say launch options.

(09-09-2012, 07:32 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 11:51 AM)Midget Wrote: So whenever I try to join Fearless, I get this error.

[Image: Ku8w6.jpg]

Wich means: Instructions "Insert long number here" referenced to adress "Insert long number here" Memory could not be read. Click OK to end the program.

Any help? Please?

DAFUQ, is that Windows 2000?!?!?!?
No, lol. It's just me preferring this theme better than other themes.
Visit my profile here.
As to your question on launch options, the code with + in it, this is the launch option. If soul's fix doesn't work than this probably won't as the only difference is that you don't have to keep typing it in.
(09-11-2012, 04:20 PM)Adman Wrote: As to your question on launch options, the code with + in it, this is the launch option. If soul's fix doesn't work than this probably won't as the only difference is that you don't have to keep typing it in.
Ah, okey. Thanks Smile
Visit my profile here.
Holy balls, that is an old Windows.

EDIT: I have the same problems aswell Sad
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator