Swearing in RP
allowed?
I would say, it belongs to the rp situation.
But I'd say as long as you dont run around and randomly swear you should be fine.
As long as you are not homophobic and racistic, and it pretty much depends on which situation you are roleplaying.
As already stated, it would be perfectly fine as long as you're not racist/homophobic/sexist etc. And try to suit it to the roleplay as well; swearing randomly will not get you anywhere. At the end of the day this is the internet so you will probably find swearing elsewhere on the server anyway.
A bit of an advice

Never swear in front of officers
Doesn't matters if they are minges or not
Or whether you are trying to RP or not
I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed for example when i play if someone don't listen when i tell them to leave my house for example they usually listen when i scream Get the F*** out. So i would say yeah it's allowed in RP but as stated don't just run around and swear randomly at people because that might cause you some trouble.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I belive its alowed but i have neaver seen a admin say it is, would be nice to get confermation.
Yes
I heard Mahti Swearing ^

^________^

I mean it
Swearing is a part of everyday life and whilst overuse of it might show a distinct lack of vocabulary it can also be used to express strong emotion or hostility.