Runescape :3.
Yes this thread is about Runescape, now I know that many many people think that the game is a piece of crap because when they played it back in 2006 the animations and graphics were pretty terrible. But there are so many new updates coming out on RS now a days that it's hard to keep up with what new awesome content is in the game.

Take a look at these pictures:

This is Runescape back in 2006.
[Image: xsandsptnk2.png]

This is Runescape now, in 2012.
[Image: rs9eaa.png]
There is a large difference in how Runescape has been evolving through the years including Combat, Graphics and Economy.

I have been recently playing Runescape myself and I was wondering who else still plays it? I'm pretty sure there is only a few of you, but even if that It would be cool to play with you some time!

So, what do you of the evolution of Runescape so far?
I play it occasionally, pretty high level Smile

Add me man, Yum198.
Use to play it. I quit because I just didnt like the grinding for 99's
The following 1 user Likes Buzzbrad's post:
  • Boosted
No... just, no.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Nadrickk
I liked the older version much more, but I play it occasionally still.
The following 1 user Likes Excalibur's post:
  • Von Tempski
(09-03-2012, 11:58 PM)Nevinator Wrote: I play it occasionally, pretty high level Smile

Add me man, Yum198.

Sure thing Nev, If you want we could go to a boss one time Tounge.

My names Barrettz XI
Sorry i played runescape a long while back and didn't get past the first quest so i rage quitted and went on to World of Warcraft.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
I actually preferred the old Runescape, maybe I'm just being nostalgic or whenever I cam back to it I was confused.

Anyway, I haven't played it in years. Tounge
I remember playing this back in 06, however somebody realesed something called "Dodian" which was a complete copy of the actual runecape. The only difference was that it was easier to level up and you didnt have to be VIP to wear Dragon.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-04-2012, 07:06 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Sorry i played runescape a long while back and didn't get past the first quest so i rage quitted and went on to World of Warcraft.

Aha, that's pathetic!

(09-04-2012, 08:04 AM)Adman Wrote: I actually preferred the old Runescape, maybe I'm just being nostalgic or whenever I cam back to it I was confused.

Anyway, I haven't played it in years. Tounge

A lot of people preferred 06 Cheese.

(09-04-2012, 08:44 AM)Baseplate Wrote: I remember playing this back in 06, however somebody realesed something called "Dodian" which was a complete copy of the actual runecape. The only difference was that it was easier to level up and you didnt have to be VIP to wear Dragon.

Yeah, there's a lot of Runescape Private Servers around now, with all different types of the game. (2006,2007,2008 etc)