Unban Request - Tacitasicar
Your name: Tacitasicar ♋

Your ban ID: 14465

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: According to my reason for being banned, I was "cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering". I honestly have no idea why I've been banned for this, as I have, to my knowledge, not done any of the above accusations. I joined the server because a friend of mine wanted to play with me, and without warning, I was disconnected. I didn't get any message from any admins warning me, I was just banned as soon as I joined. This really surprised me, and you can understand how surprised I was that I was banned for 14 days for something I have no recollection of doing. Please understand that if I sound rude in any part of this message, it is not intentional. I'm just a bit frustrated that this has had to happen.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request
-Tacitasicar
In this case you most likely had cheats installed.
(09-03-2012, 03:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: In this case you most likely had cheats installed.

If they were installed, then I wasn't using them. I need to check my downloads anyway, I haven't played Garry's Mod in ages and I have a lot of old addons that I don't use anymore. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, and am hoping that this can get worked out.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Give him a chance man if u see him doning it agian you can ban him

Wait why dors no one reply my ban request?
Closed.