Return Of Dr. Who... (SPOLIERS)
Wink 
Im sure alot of eople in the comunity love Dr. Who myself i love it to bits so its just returned back on the TV and i think we should discuss it...Begin.
Dr.Who is amazing.
Wait so Doctor Who is returning to TV? is it like only where you live or what? and also is it a new doctor or is it one of the older ones?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

A new series I believe.
(09-04-2012, 08:00 AM)Adman Wrote: A new series I believe.

^ Same Doctor (So Far) Same companions (So Far) Considoring they have been in the last seris i wouldent be surpised if they got rid of the egsting companions maybe not the doctor he is to awesome XD
1st episode was amazing
for any who nerds, I love the fact they use original daleks aswell as new series ones
Was absolutely brilliant, very good writing. The way they introduced the new companion made me drop all my wats, especially with DAT PLOT TWIST at the end. Karen Gillan's best bit of acting to date when she's with Rory at the teleporter, Rory badass as usual, and they did something I didn't think they could do..

..They made the daleks scary again. Seriously, no more iDaleks, instead horrible human mutation daleks, a la The Empty Child, and an episode that felt like Dead Space/Shutter Island through some of it.

ALSO. SPECIAL WEAPONS DALEK. IT WAS THERE. IT WAS THERE!
Wow sounds like it's good im going to have to check the net to see if they will be sending it here in sweden or else ill have to go watch it on the internet i guess.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate