Advanced Duplication?
Hey.

i have been noticing lately that many people have their own duplicates of buildings they have made, and i was wonder how u save something as a duplicate and not save it on the server (saving it as your own creation).
Ok, to be honest it's easier if you post things like this in the help and support thread - http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

But it's quite simple, firstly you weld everything together with the Weld - Smart, left clicking on all the props and then right clicking at the end.
Then you take your Advanced Duplicator tool and simply right click on any of the welded props, then go into the tool menu and click Save to Server, it's important that you don't open the public folder, you just save to server straight away. Obviously name it then click Done.

Follow that and you will have your dupe somewhere below the Public Folder.

Hope I could help.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Mattey92
Thanks alot, that was really helpful. im glad you took your time to reply. Cheese
I have another question.

Is the possible to download Stuff (houses etc) and use them on the server? or do i need to create everything on the server to save it?
Everything that has to be duped, has to also be created on either v33x or v2d.
You can for an example transfer your dupes from one server to another, click here to see the page.
Like Narcotic said. However in the public folder, more so on v2d than v33x, there are a lot of dupes that people have made public. You could load one of these, paste it and than copy it yourself for ease of access later. However, the range is limited to whatever people have already created.