Unban Request - Agent Soapy
Your name: Agent Soapy

Your ban ID: 14405

Banned by: [FL]Ruxandra

Server: v2d

Involved: I dont remember as it was the day before.

Why we should unban you: So basically i was a police officer in the presidents floor protecting him (there was only 1 ss so he needed a cop aswell). Neither of us knew how to set up defenses so i began placing some metal props down as a temperary solution. Suddenly they all shook and shot accross the floor killing 3 people. I did apologise. And it couldn't have been on purpose as i was down to 20 health. But then Ruxandra pulls me up today questions me and i answer honestly and claims i lied? Anyway i've been on the server working as a gun dealer for like 4 hours today saving for a car. I'm just annoyed because in a week i will be at school and have little to no time to play.

-Thanks Agent Soapy
-Soapy (:
(Witness) I was at the top floor doing a meeting with the pres, you ended up killing 3 people i do say it was a acident and you lied to the admins about it instialy before saying sorry to us all and ended killing the presvious president at the time, if you cannot build properly then dont do it (Freeze your godam props when welding...) I say give him a ban reduction and a blacklist from PTE for some time..
(09-01-2012, 07:43 PM)TJ3003 Wrote: (Witness) I was at the top floor doing a meeting with the pres, you ended up killing 3 people i do say it was a acident and you lied to the admins about it instialy before saying sorry to us all and ended killing the presvious president at the time, if you cannot build properly then dont do it (Freeze your godam props when welding...) I say give him a ban reduction and a blacklist from PTE for some time..

I cant freze my props as im on a crappy laptop it doesnt allow me to freeze them i did however find a fix today (had to change it to 'M') But i dont understand how i lied?
-Soapy (:
Em Isn't it a requirement that Admins check unban requests once a day? i posted this like 8 hours ago...
-Soapy (:
How where you on the server today did you not get a 7D ban and also i cant find you with your ban ID or your name on the bans list!?
(09-02-2012, 03:13 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: How where you on the server today did you not get a 7D ban and also i cant find you with your ban ID or your name on the bans list!?

Like 3000 bans got wiped of the system.
-Soapy (:
(09-02-2012, 04:37 PM)Agent Soapy Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 03:13 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: snip

It was fixed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-02-2012, 07:10 PM)Grub Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 04:37 PM)Agent Soapy Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 03:13 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: snip

It was fixed.

Cmon Ruxandra is a horrible admin she isnt even checking the unban requests. She also dropped me from great height 3 times before banning me.
-Soapy (:
With that attitude you can stay banned.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.