Goodbye fearless
Goodbye fearless.

I really don't know how to describe this other than disappointment. Never have I seen such a serious server with the label, "Semi-serious" . Why don't you guys just tell the truth, it's a serious server full of serious people who are total control freaks.

You guys ban donators for "hacks" they forgot about in their files. How does that even work anyways. You guys scan client side files now? It won't matter when Gmod 13 breaks all your coding anyways. This shiny new anti-cheat system won't work anymore. I hope you came up with a solution to that. Less than a month away and I can't wait. So many new servers are already up, this won't be the "First customized role play server" sorry to burst your bubble there. There are already 7 - 8 up and running as I type this. D3vine is one of those servers.

All I can say for this community is I tried. You gotta CONSTANTLY walk a fine line that they almost always change cause they cant make up their minds about rules. There are so many damn rules how the hell is anyone supposed to know them all????????? JESUS H CHRIST MAN. Just write a fu*cking book.

For anyone thinking of trolling me, let me say this in advance. Can't wait till you get banned buddy. Cause you will. Only a matter of time in this place.

DEUCES
They don't detect client side files they detect custom lua scripts that shouldn't be running and get alerted to players who have scripts that aren't normal.

Also the fact that you are a donator should have nothing to do with you being banned for using hacks.

I may sound like an ass because I've never met you before but threads like this get on my nerves at the scale of over entitled "I'm a donator why can't I use ESPhacks and aimbots? I PAID $10 FOR A BLUE NAME." comments

I hope you find a new server without scriptenforcers
The following 1 user Likes Saint's post:
  • Xenomez
Face it mate, you're butthurt.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Xenomez, HellShell, Fiddlestiiicks
Oh, we will miss you so much.

kthxbai

Well goodbye im sure most of us won't miss you.

Oh and also for your nice little quote that everyone will be banned sometime. I don't think so mate so far i only have i think about 330+ hours or something and i haven't been banned/kicked or even warned once.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I will miss you so much, man, everyone will miss you sooo much, please don't leave, man, we need 1337 roleplayers like you.
If you quit, then we will all die. We need serious roleplayers like you, please, stay, this post is killing me, I can't take it anymore.

I begg you... please... don't leave... Fearless will be doomed, man... you're like the most serious roleplayers I have ever seen...just...

If you can't play without some stupid scripts...Go back to your DarkRP. I heard they don't use script enforcers there.
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
The following 1 user Likes KarmaKeith's post:
  • Xenomez
(08-31-2012, 09:14 AM)DarkWolf611 Wrote: You guys ban donators

I stopped reading after that, don't think you're special because you donated, you wont be treated like a king, you'll be treated just like anyone else. I can't stand people who think they are special because they are donators.
Anyways.
Good luck in the future, and I hope you find a server where donators are treated like kings.
I thought you left Mathias?.....
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 4 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Fultz, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Termin, Blonde
Semi-Serious is a refrance towards the level of immersion in the roleplay, not how serious the admin team is or whatnot, on a serious server you have a bio story from where you came from and where you've been in this "roleplay life", semi serious you just go on the server and get a job or whatever and RP for the fun of it without it being too much.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Verenikin
Quote: It won't matter when Gmod 13 breaks all your coding anyways.

Gmod13 will not break all our coding, I spend hours to make it working for Gmod13.

Quote:There are already 7 - 8 up and running as I type this.
Wow, 7 -8 servers! :p, right now there are hundreds of servers from the competitors.

Goodbye you jealous person.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • TheDeadPixel, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Rowan13, Termin