Goodbye fearless
(08-31-2012, 09:14 AM)DarkWolf611 Wrote: Goodbye fearless.

I really don't know how to describe this other than disappointment. Never have I seen such a serious server[Joey: PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA] with the label, "Semi-serious" . Why don't you guys just tell the truth[It's not RP], it's a serious server full of serious people who are total control freaks. [I'll agree with the control freak part, but everything else... Haha no.]

You guys ban donators for "hacks" they forgot about in their files[Downloads Hacks. Forgets about them. Bullshit.]. How does that even work anyways[Simple. You're the lowest of low in video games.]. You guys scan client side files now?[Scriptenforcer. The way the actual anti-cheat is set up is it scans for the .exe of .lua name. If you got caught with something major your own damn fault] It won't matter when Gmod 13 breaks all your coding anyways[GMod 13 only renames certain extensions and certain file paths. It's easy fixing, but my concern is Cider Script is roughly 4 years old.]. This shiny new anti-cheat system won't work anymore[I repeat. It searches for .exe and .lua... Don't be a retard, and you don't get banned]. I hope you came up with a solution to that[It's an anticheat. GMod 13 already has eight of them]. Less than a month away and I can't wait[GMod 13 might be postponed till Oct 24th. Check www.garry.tv]. So many new servers are already up, this won't be the "First customized role play server" sorry to burst your bubble there[Aren't we all waiting on something.]. There are already 7 - 8 up and running as I type this. D3vine is one of those servers.[Devine is a hole in the ground which progresses in similar manner to Fearless in regards to RP/Currency production. Look for something better then slated economies and Dark RP.]

All I can say for this community is I tried. You gotta CONSTANTLY walk a fine line that they almost always change cause they cant make up their minds about rules[Can't argue there]. There are so many damn rules how the hell is anyone supposed to know them all????????? JESUS H CHRIST MAN. Just write a fu*cking book.[People believe that you need to write a manual on 'how you suppose to play' but don't realize players will never play by that manual, but instead exploit it to get other users banned]

For anyone thinking of trolling me, let me say this in advance. Can't wait till you get banned buddy[I'm already banned smartass]. Cause you will. Only a matter of time in this place. [You probably used some form of known hack which got you caught by a crappy hack detection system, you're insisting that D3vine is a good community(nope.avi) and you are acting like a self-centered retard. Anymore questions?]

DEUCES[kill yourself]

[Image: funny-gifs-nope.gif]
Funny how we gave you a second chance yet, You abused that too.

"Mass propblocking, Spamming 25$ to lag the server intentionally"

Good bye.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Oh dear this just gets better and better.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Nadrickk
It's a simple question which should not be hard to answer, if you just answered it the first time this post wasnt needed.
Didn't you leave?

Topic:

And what the other admin said..
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Wow... just wow. I can't even post a reasonable goodbye thread without getting trolled by community members. I am happy to leave this immature place. I post this thread and check it a week later just to see nothing but negative shit about my mistake. Yes, I used LUA hacks. The first ban was fair. The 2nd time I didn't mean to have "DarkRPEnts.lua" in my files.(Still fair, just wish you could see my point of view) it was a mistake and I am sorry. I don't even know why I am wasting my time saying sorry to a community that just trolls me. I am just trying to be the mature one here and say I am sorry for messing up and I wish the community the best of luck.

I had 300+ hours on the server. I thought I deleted all my little scripts I had in my files, it was a mistake. No one knows me because everyone I used to play with is banned.

I know donators aren't treated like kings. I just expect at least a LITTLE respect from other fellow donators, including admins. I did provide support for this server. Won't be doing that anymore for obvious reasons.

Trolling another community I role play on just further proves my point you are being immature Joey. Really ever since Diablo 3 came out I rarely touch Garry's Mod. Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft Pandara keep me plenty happy. I pay for something that doesn't troll me and treat me like shit. (of course I never use hacks on there and that's why) again I am sorry. I play a lot of DarkRP servers and those hacks were in there for DarkRP.

My previous bans (Mass prop blocking and spamming money, I was showing an admin, Blackdog, an exploit and he told another admin I was trying to crash the server so I spammed "Depo" which was oddly still an unbanned prop. Yes it was stupid I know but he was being very disrespectful).(Then right after that happened it became a banned prop, you're welcome!) I was simply trying to help Blackdog. The way I went about it wasn't helpful, it was the exact opposite. I never said anything ugly or disrespectful to staff or about this community.

Then my "Porpminging with a chair" I made a chair with no gravity and started floating around town in a chair.... it is supposed to be SEMI-SERIOUS. I am sorry if I affected players in any way by floating around town in a floating chair laughing. I was having fun.

"Fear RP" Yes I broke that rule once, I am sorry I was trying to run from the cops handcuffed. Don't do that it breaks fear RP.

Just thought I would defend a few misunderstood facts about my last post. I don't expect to be treated like a king from donator status. Just to be treated like a respected player, even if I broke a few rules. I wasn't ugly or insulting in any way. Just ignorant and sometimes stupid.

Hitman Blood Money Pro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZLECJwOu...YE8fPL1OMA
kthxbai
The following 1 user Likes Birdie's post:
  • Nadrickk
NYou. Are trolling yourself, you got banned with a valud reason, about the hacks, you dhould've removed the files right away after you got banned the first time
(08-31-2012, 10:39 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Well goodbye im sure most of us won't miss you.

Oh and also for your nice little quote that everyone will be banned sometime. I don't think so mate so far i only have i think about 330+ hours or something and i haven't been banned/kicked or even warned once.

[Image: 1424221750_Cool_Story_Bro_Tell_it_again_...large.jpeg]
Donators should never treated better.
-You really think this server is too serious?
It belongs to the point of view:
Compared to a seriousrp server fearless is just a little little bit serious, and looks like a playground of undisciplined ppl.
Compared to darkrp where you minge around and play csThinking fearless seems like a serious rp server.

-The rules are actually pretty easy :
try to play/rp as realistic as possible and and treat everybody like you want to be treated with

I hope you find something that fits you more, if you were a polite guy your goodbye post would look like this:

"Goodbye fearless

I plaied a lot of time on the servers but I think this is not what I want.
I am used to play a different kind of roleplay may be we will see us later."

If you did it like this everybody would be nice and polite and wouldnt troll you, you started with it.
You can not expect someone to treat you good if you treat them like shit.

Well I really wish you the best and of course you should find something better for you, if you dont like this community
(09-11-2012, 01:15 PM)Asuma Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 10:39 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Well goodbye im sure most of us won't miss you.

Oh and also for your nice little quote that everyone will be banned sometime. I don't think so mate so far i only have i think about 330+ hours or something and i haven't been banned/kicked or even warned once.

[Image: 1424221750_Cool_Story_Bro_Tell_it_again_...large.jpeg]

Do you have some kind of personal problem with me i want to know because if you have please talk it out with me so that you can stop trying to harras me and just leave me alone?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate