Hello there!
Hello there! Im ToasTie! Ive used the name ToasTie for about 1 and a half year! And i love it! Ive played on fearless for about a year but then i just messed around! Now i take roleplaying seriously!

Im 13 years old and i love gameing! And I just love fearless! But sometime it can be messy!

Well thats all for me Smile Hope you guys want to play sometime! Add my steam or my skype! ( Ask in a PM or email Smile)

And hey! I alsow trickshot on MW2 so check my youtube channel out! Just go to my Profil or click on Website down below and find me there Smile

Bye and remember! YOLOAngel
RIP in Pepperonis.
Hello and welcome to Fearless, though it seems you're not too new! Tounge
Hello ToasTie,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-31-2012, 03:26 PM)ToasTie Wrote: YOLOAngel

[Image: 4006887_700b.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Grub, ToasTie, Spartanjunior
Only thing i have to say is i love your profile picture. Oh and also welcome.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Thank you all for those nice comments! Hope i see you all soon! Why dont talk with me on ferless teamspeak server? See yah <3
RIP in Pepperonis.
Hello ToasTie

The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(09-02-2012, 01:42 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Hello ToasTie

James Dog 007?
RIP in Pepperonis.
Welcome, Hope you have a wonderful time :3
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-02-2012, 05:09 PM)Grub Wrote: Welcome, Hope you have a wonderful time :3

Oh yeah i do have! And i just want to say! I will maybe donate 20 USD (Because i want to help fearless) and get 400000 ingamemoney so i can get myself a NICE car <3 So expect that from me! Always add me on Steam and skype! All that is in my profil Smile
RIP in Pepperonis.