Misunderstood Perma
Your name: VL. Absinthe^

Your ban ID: 14291 and 14290 (RELATED)

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: [FL:RP] Infernaw, [FL:RP] Termin, [FL:RP] Asuma

Why we should unban you: Story: I was an SS and went to KFC, and walked into the bathroom, and started "masturbating" for a while, after that i got blacklisted from SS (which i completely understand, and i dont argue with that), after that a few people started mocking me in OOC (ex: [FL:RP] Infernaw) which i dont mind, and said "Fk u" or "Fuc u", (i dont remember which one) to them and got banned (14290), Reason: "You too" . by [FL] Holdem, and right away Perma for having 12 bans (14291), i assume he tought the "Fk u" was for him because of the blacklist, it was NOT, i would never swear at an admin, even if i wanted to, i think this ban was just a big misunderstanding, and it was not fair.
(08-29-2012, 10:20 PM)Absinthe Wrote: Your name: VL. Absinthe^

Your ban ID: 14291 and 14290 (RELATED)

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: [FL:RP] Infernaw, [FL:RP] Termin, [FL:RP] Asuma

Why we should unban you: Story: I was an SS and went to KFC, and walked into the bathroom, and started "masturbating" for a while, after that i got blacklisted from SS (which i completely understand, and i dont argue with that), after that a few people started mocking me in OOC (ex: [FL:RP] Infernaw) which i dont mind, and said "Fk u" or "Fuc u", (i dont remember which one) to them and got banned (14290), Reason: "You too" . by [FL] Holdem, and right away Perma for having 12 bans (14291), i assume he tought the "Fk u" was for him because of the blacklist, it was NOT, i would never swear at an admin, even if i wanted to, i think this ban was just a big misunderstanding, and it was not fair.

I think you shoulden't say ''fk u'' ooc if you get blacklisted the pas 5 seconds?
And that Sexism RP isen't allowed also ..
I asked you multiple times to leave but you diden't..
I think you should read the rules again, becouse i diden't want to use aggresiveRP and you were aiming a gun at me each time i opened the door when you was ''fapping'' so i think you deserve this ban.

P.S im Asuma.
Quote:I think you shoulden't say ''fk u'' ooc if you get blacklisted the pas 5 seconds?
I think you should read the rules again, becouse i diden't want to use aggresiveRP and you were aiming a gun at me each time i opened the door when you was ''fapping'' so i think you deserve this ban.

P.S im Asuma.

the "fk u" was an answer to the mockery, i dont see any sexism there, you know the ban reason? Dont think so, you broke fearRP a couple of times, when i told you to leave the room with a gun pointed at you, and you didnt, no one was shot or harmed during the "faprp" (i wasnt going to shoot you or anyone else either).
(08-29-2012, 10:47 PM)Absinthe Wrote:
Quote:I think you shoulden't say ''fk u'' ooc if you get blacklisted the pas 5 seconds?

P.S im Asuma.

the "fk u" was an answer to the mockery, i dont see any sexism there, you know the ban reason? Dont think so, you broke fearRP a couple of times, when i told you to leave the room with a gun pointed at you, and you didnt, no one was shot or harmed during the "faprp" (i wasnt going to shoot you or anyone else either).

Lol, i'm not going to say anything more, And i diden't break FearRP
you was the guy who was Fail Rping all the time, you need to protect the president as an SS not jerk off at kfc..
And first you was trying to RP with something you're job isen't related to.

Well good bye, im sleeping now.
(08-29-2012, 10:53 PM)Jiraiya Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 10:47 PM)Absinthe Wrote:

P.S im Asuma.

Lol, i'm not going to say anything more, And i diden't break FearRP
you was the guy who was Fail Rping all the time, you need to protect the president as an SS not jerk off at kfc..
And first you was trying to RP with something you're job isen't related to.

Well good bye, im sleeping now.

I got blacklisted from SS, for the stupid rp, i was a health Inpector after that.

Good night Wink
You got blacklisted from SS for "Masturbating" in a KFC toilet... Seriously, as a SS Agent? Anyways, you then proceeded to say "Fuck you", which I thought was for me, but anyhow I then saw you had 12 bans, even if that one didn't count, you would of still had 11, which in my opinion are too many.

If you have any good reason to why you should be unbanned, please state it bellow.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(08-29-2012, 11:00 PM)Holdem Wrote: You got blacklisted from SS for "Masturbating" in a KFC toilet... Seriously, as a SS Agent? Anyways, you then proceeded to say "*** you", which I thought was for me, but anyhow I then saw you had 12 bans, even if that one didn't count, you would of still had 11, which in my opinion are too many.

If you have any good reason to why you should be unbanned, please state it bellow.

Soul unbanned me before for having a perma similar like this one, "11 bans in under 50 hours of gameplay" - ([FL] Ruxandra), right now i have 280 Hours and got 1 more ban since the last one, i think the "you too" ban and the Perma should both be removed, what is your opinion?

Edit: added "bold" to "unbanned"
I'll leave it up for Soul to decide, since he unbanned you in the past.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(08-29-2012, 11:16 PM)Holdem Wrote: I'll leave it up for Soul to decide, since he unbanned you in the past.

Agreed.
Although you were swearing in OOC, which isn't allowed, I think a perm for saying 'Fk u' is too much punishment. If you said it to an admin it would've been a fair ban, but that was apparently not the case.

Since you did swear in OOC, whether it was seriously meant or not, I removed your perm ban. However the swearing ban will stay on record.

You have 12 bans on record and you should be aware that future bans will get longer and longer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.