The War Z
(10-19-2012, 09:00 AM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote:
(10-19-2012, 08:02 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I advocate thoughtful discussion, opinions from fans and those who are not, but this is not productive. If you do not like the game, do not buy it. Carefully post your opinion, do not flame. If you have nothing productive or creative to say about the game, leave the thread. No one is forcing you to voice your opinion.
Might I also remind you, the game is in it's ALPHA stage. We, the alpha testers, are the footsoldiers in the development. Yes, there are bugs, yes there is some imbalance, but remember this is the early testing stage. Also, no one has forced you to buy the game, so do not complain about spending money on it. Were you forced at gunpoint to buy it? I think not.
I personally love the game, and can't wait for my PC to be fixed so I can play it again.

Alfa does not means shit DayZ is alfa hmm how much people played/play it?
Minecraft was alfa how much people loved this game tons of people
Games that made by unity engine million of people still playing them and i am always one of them

WarZ came out and All what i saw pretty cool is nothing

Its a scam but you cant see it because you guys are too busy by looking at the pictures
Shop? XD LOL
Yeah In a zOmbie appocolipce gun dealer will sell big guns. Thats soo dumb and stupid that people like this failure game

What the hell are you on about
The following 4 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Dylan, Prune, Termin, FuttBucker24
(10-19-2012, 09:37 AM)Biowulf Wrote: What the hell are you on about

I'm having an internal debate, as to whether Swaglag is the best troll of all time, or just 9. Honestly, he is portraying an idiot so well he might as well be one. It's tough.
The following 2 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Biowulf, FuttBucker24
Dayz is so atleast twice as buggy swaglag, it's not even alpha.

Aldo the chenarus terrain is about 12x12 km ish, while warz terrian will end up being a 400 square km.

And again, shut the hell up, it's not a scam. Chumad?

Also, why the fuq would we look at pictures while we can play the game ourselves.
nice
My previous post was due to the fact that this is slowly heading in a flame-war direction.
This thread is about your opinion on WarZ and helpful information you might post. If people want to start a war, make your own thread, don't hijack others.
(10-19-2012, 11:15 AM)Prune Wrote: Dayz is so atleast twice as buggy swaglag, it's not even alpha.

Aldo the chenarus terrain is about 12x12 km ish, while warz terrian will end up being a 400 square km.

Also, why the fuq would we look at pictures while we can play the game ourselves.

Okay yaknow what? You won Smile
Play on this little peace of shit game ;D
I am still Playin DayZ

They only thing that warz team cares about is money not the game
I'm fine that you play DayZ, I play it too, but you shouldn't start insulting the game and people and calling another game shit just because you think it is, that's how this whole discussion started. You could have kept your opinion for yourself.
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • FuttBucker24
(10-19-2012, 12:37 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: They only thing that warz team cares about is money not the game

To be fair, I agree with this. The devs for War Z have some of the WORST attitudes I've ever seen in the gaming industry. It's horrendous. I also agree, that they are primarily doing War Z "just" to get money, not because they love making the game. But with that said and done, I must also admit, that the War Z looks better than DayZ, due to the fact that the devs there have better control, over how the game works. However, when DayZ standalone comes around, I am certain it will smash War Z in every significant way.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
It might have better graphics, but hell, I would rather have proper gameplay over graphics any day.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Biowulf, Ronchiiik
(10-19-2012, 11:15 AM)Prune Wrote: Dayz is so atleast twice as buggy swaglag, it's not even alpha.

Chernarus is 225 km2 and people I don't understand how can you compare graphics between War Z and Arma 2, Arma 2 is more like simulation which simulations all basic environment when War Z is just most likely focused on graphics and zombies.
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Ronchiiik
(10-19-2012, 08:02 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I advocate thoughtful discussion, opinions from fans and those who are not, but this is not productive. If you do not like the game, do not buy it. Carefully post your opinion, do not flame. If you have nothing productive or creative to say about the game, leave the thread. No one is forcing you to voice your opinion.
Might I also remind you, the game is in it's ALPHA stage. We, the alpha testers, are the footsoldiers in the development. Yes, there are bugs, yes there is some imbalance, but remember this is the early testing stage. Also, no one has forced you to buy the game, so do not complain about spending money on it. Were you forced at gunpoint to buy it? I think not.
I personally love the game, and can't wait for my PC to be fixed so I can play it again.