The War Z
Where do you get the game? This must be the worst question... But really, where do you get it, I can't find it on steam.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-16-2012, 07:00 PM)Midget Wrote: Where do you get the game? This must be the worst question... But really, where do you get it, I can't find it on steam.

http://thewarz.com/
Cause it's not on steam. xD
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • Haarek
Just a general warning for everyone. The server is in it's ALPHA stage, that means do not expect a working, fully functional game. The Alpha tester's job is to trudge through the mass of errors sending error reports left and right and basically persevering . Just relax while playing, stuff will break.

Actually, it has been almost impossible to get into the servers, I seem to be disconnected as soon as I hop on a server. I hope the situation will clear up by tomorrow.
Haha, I hopped on to a server and immediately found three people in the settlement near me. After desperately trying to commune with them, my buttons for chat don't seem to work as I have to mash F1/F2, I turn around and see myself being mashed by someone else's flashlight! xD
(10-16-2012, 07:50 PM)Adman Wrote: Haha, I hopped on to a server and immediately found three people in the settlement near me. After desperately trying to commune with them, my buttons for chat don't seem to work as I have to mash F1/F2, I turn around and see myself being mashed by someone else's flashlight! xD

I dare not count the amount of times I have been bludgeoned to death by a lousy flashlight. I can't wait until the servers go Beta and we can actually start surviving, with a lot of resources at our disposal... And then I can get my revenge on the bastards! Mwahahahaha!
My alpha judgments-

-3 ht kill from a player with a flashlight, one from behind
-slouch run, wtf
-zombies can kill a player easily without much hassle
-one spawnpoint, so if you find a rifle you can pick off whoever spawns perhaps 6 times, and they wouldnt be able to play for 24 hours
-crashing, though it was fixed through the course of the day.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(10-16-2012, 07:30 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Just a general warning for everyone. The server is in it's ALPHA stage, that means do not expect a working, fully functional game. The Alpha tester's job is to trudge through the mass of errors sending error reports left and right and basically persevering . Just relax while playing, stuff will break.

Actually, it has been almost impossible to get into the servers, I seem to be disconnected as soon as I hop on a server. I hope the situation will clear up by tomorrow.

They better sort their fucking shit out asap. 15 days 'till beta.

The whole ToS stolen from LoL, and the massive fails there have been on War Z atm, makes me feel like they (the War Z team) are extremely unprofessional.
Just played it on my friends laptop
It's amazing game
It's what I needed in terms of an "open world survival"
So hard to find stuff
I'd kill for a pistol right now and even for a bullet
And DEFINETLY, if I have no friends to play with (which I actually don't) I won't trust anyone
At least will try and run or hide
Hah Gaaaaaay.

http://hahgay.com/
(10-17-2012, 12:07 AM)Outcast61 Wrote: Hah Gaaaaaay.

http://hahgay.com/

Right...
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Outcast61