The War Z
I will probably get this just to kick ass (and chew bubblegum) with Termin.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Termin
(10-07-2012, 09:00 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 08:38 PM)Stanley Wrote: The best thing about DayZ is the realism and WarZ is like playing MW2.

DayZ and realism.
No.

Dayz = Zombies.

ZOmbies = Not realistic. At all. Tounge

So i guess you're wrong there Smile

Zombies is another termin for the brain and body degradation that makes infected to look like mentally retarded and in addition there are elements if cannibalism

In real life there are such infections
But it's hard to explain though

Huh
(10-07-2012, 09:12 PM)Adman Wrote: I will probably get this just to kick ass (and chew bubblegum)

StarCraft 2 much? :3
(10-07-2012, 09:13 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Zombies is another termin for the brain and body degradation...

I see what you did there...
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(10-07-2012, 09:13 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Zombies is another termin for the brain and body degradation that makes infected to look like mentally retarded and in addition there are elements if cannibalism

In real life there are such infections
But it's hard to explain though

No it's not. Zombies are animated corpses brought back to life, oftest using magic/witchcraft or something along those lines. The mythos of "zombies" derive from Africa (where they'd be called Zombi) and Haiti. Nothing about zombies is scientifically plausible. Certain diseases and symptoms have only been called "zombiefying", as it's easier for an average-Joe to understand.

(10-07-2012, 09:13 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Huh
(10-07-2012, 09:12 PM)Adman Wrote: I will probably get this just to kick ass (and chew bubblegum)

StarCraft 2 much? :3

Actually that quote is one of the most famous quotes in Pop-culture. Started off from They Live (1988) then made it onto "Duke Nukem", where it garnered massive publicity. In fact, several of the Marine/Zerg quotes from Starcraft games have been pop-culture quotes.
(10-07-2012, 08:38 PM)Stanley Wrote: The best thing about DayZ is the realism and WarZ is like playing MW2.

DayZ and realism.
No.

Dayz = Zombies.

[Image: tumblr_ma7ndfCzs81rv2kwl.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Rain999
(08-29-2012, 09:15 AM)Slick Rick Wrote: It's a HUGE ripoff of DayZ but it looks better in every way so far

And DayZ is ripoff from Chernarus Apocalypse or similiar zombie mods which came first to Arma.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • coolniceguy42

DayZ and realism.
No.

Dayz = Zombies.

No you are. Stop being idiotic. A premise or setup does not necessarily make something surreal or not. If I were to argue on your low-brow terms, I'd probably argue that you have no idea what world DayZ takes place in, perhaps it could be in an entirely different world, where a zombie outbreak is entirely plausible?

But even with that unsustainably stupid way of arguing out of the picture, there are still arguments against you.

See, chances are that Stanley wasn't commenting on the presence of zombies as "realistic", but rather, the way situations would play out, if an epidemic like that was to be started. He's not saying "HURR ZOMBIES R REALISTIC", he's saying "In the event of an epidemic that'd shatter society as we know it, only leaving a few survivors, I think DayZ's portrayal is strikingly similar, to what I have in mind."

To summarise, don't be a semanticist arsehole.

(10-07-2012, 09:36 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 09:15 AM)Slick Rick Wrote: It's a HUGE ripoff of DayZ but it looks better in every way so far

And DayZ is ripoff from Chernarus Apocalypse or similiar zombie mods which came first to Arma.

No it's not. They barely have the same mechanics. WarZ is literally ripping the title, style and appearance straight from DayZ. Having a zombie-mod on a game that has several others, do not make yours a rip-off. Honestly, that argument is down-right ignorant. Is every FPS ripping off the first FPS?
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(10-07-2012, 09:37 PM)Dylan Wrote: No it's not. They barely have the same mechanics. WarZ is literally ripping the title, style and appearance straight from DayZ. Having a zombie-mod on a game that has several others, do not make yours a rip-off. Honestly, that argument is down-right ignorant. Is every FPS ripping off the first FPS?

Thats pretty much what I was saying but DayZ is not "Orginal" anyway.
(10-07-2012, 09:32 PM)Stanley Wrote: [Image: tumblr_ma7ndfCzs81rv2kwl.gif]

My exact words.
We should all unite, create FL clan in WarZ and cooperatively survive, kick other survivors arses and steal other survivors loot
Les show that this community is fcking badass lol da fuq did I just wrote