Setiran
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Setiran

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:41501875

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Yesterday (21:00-23:00) & Today (23:25-23:55), GMT +2

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_EvoCity_v2d

Summary: (What happened?) Very much, let me begin with yesterday, So, Yesterday he had RDM-ed me 1x when I was fishing with Sakux, and he rdmed me then 1x on BP, and 1x when I was asking him why he killed me while I was fishing (near BP), Today : We were corleones (Me, Sakux, Finn, The Human, Bazclick, Overwatch), Then we we were driving in the city, and setiran and a few cops (dont know the names) said, "Hey nice contra's you got there, We're going to get them at your base" so ofcourse we were speeding to our base to protect everything we got, then they came ofcourse, they started handcuffing me (setiran did it) tazing, arresting, rdming, I did not have a chance to go anywhere because of spawn camping + RDM, At the end I got so mad when I got arrested, that I quit and made this Ban REQ

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Sakux, Finn, The Human, Bazclick, Overwatch, And I got 3 .DEM files (Source Recorder files), so maybe I can post them through skype to some one, or something.

Thanks, Hope you can do something about it STAFF Team.

-Dubple.
(08-27-2012, 10:03 PM)Weemee1337 Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Setiran

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:41501875

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Yesterday (21:00-23:00) & Today (23:25-23:55), GMT +2

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_EvoCity_v2d

Summary: (What happened?) Very much, let me begin with yesterday, So, Yesterday he had RDM-ed me 1x when I was fishing with Sakux, and he rdmed me then 1x on BP, and 1x when I was asking him why he killed me while I was fishing (near BP), Today : We were corleones (Me, Sakux, Finn, The Human, Bazclick, Overwatch), Then we we were driving in the city, and setiran and a few cops (dont know the names) said, "Hey nice contra's you got there, We're going to get them at your base" so ofcourse we were speeding to our base to protect everything we got, then they came ofcourse, they started handcuffing me (setiran did it) tazing, arresting, rdming, I did not have a chance to go anywhere because of spawn camping + RDM, At the end I got so mad when I got arrested, that I quit and made this Ban REQ

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Sakux, Finn, The Human, Bazclick, Overwatch, And I got 3 .DEM files (Source Recorder files), so maybe I can post them through skype to some one, or something.

Thanks, Hope you can do something about it STAFF Team.

-Dubple.

Yep idd Its True

He RDM'ed me at The lake Because i was aiming a Gun on his friend Because he was trying to CDM My friend

So I think hes gonna be Banned For 2 or 3 Days

P.S. We gonna post the Movies Later BUT this is true

-Sakux (Belgium-Sakux)

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Evidence. Record them with fraps or whatever and upload on youtube.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(08-28-2012, 07:54 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Evidence. Record them with fraps or whatever and upload on youtube.

Okay

I am not going to even bother arguing this appeal because there is close to no truth in this.

I just want to remind you of a few things;

1. Asking me about why I killed you and your gun wielding friend is breaking NLR. It is such failRP following someone around asking 'why' 'why did you do it' etc

2. If you are getting shot at by corleones at the end of a road, cuffing/tazing the rest of the corleones that are surrounding you and just being a nuisance makes sense. After all, they are a team and could be ready to pull out weapons - that was our logic atleast.

3. If you die at the first apartment on the corleone road and you keep running back, that is NLR again.

Enjoy trying to get me banned for doing nothing wrong. gl Smile
(08-28-2012, 10:22 AM)Cudii Wrote: I am not going to even bother arguing this appeal because there is close to no truth in this.

I just want to remind you of a few things;

1. Asking me about why I killed you and your gun wielding friend is breaking NLR. It is such failRP following someone around asking 'why' 'why did you do it' etc

2. If you are getting shot at by corleones at the end of a road, cuffing/tazing the rest of the corleones that are surrounding you and just being a nuisance makes sense. After all, they are a team and could be ready to pull out weapons - that was our logic atleast.

3. If you die at the first apartment on the corleone road and you keep running back, that is NLR again.

Enjoy trying to get me banned for doing nothing wrong. gl Smile

If you killed me, I didn't break NLR i was driving to the city

Come on guys lets get that evidence!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-28-2012, 06:18 PM)Grub Wrote: Come on guys lets get that evidence!

Yeah idd Weemee Post it

Then can the admin Approve/denied This

Closed, no evidence provided.