Roleplay as Rebel and Mafia?
Hey, I got questions about roleplaying mafia and rebels more on what they are meant to do and what would be against the rules and not.

Mafia:

Protection RP: Forcing shop owners and dealers to pay "protection" money to the mafia in return the mafia would protect them and if they don’t pay bad stuff happens, shooting up the store, setting it on fire and framing him for crimes e.g. hiding drugs in the shop then telling the cops (But never murder) the price of protection would probably be around 500 given that they make usually a 150-200 profit on each sale and would be asked for the money every hour.

Corruption RP: There are two sides to this type of RP being that you would pay off the president to look the other way when you commit crimes as the mafia the pay out would be dependant on how many dealers agree to protection RP and would be say 3 dealers giving 500 ea the pres would receive 700 just as a example, Pres would also receive payment hourly also.
The second side to this is the cops, they would not be on constant payment like the pres but if a cop ever attempt to arrest a mafia member he would be payed off a certain amount to turn the other way.

Rebels: Ill had the rebel stuff later on
Well,I have seen Corleones cooperating with the government,like reaching the deal and government leaving Corleones alone and corleones doing favors for the president and et cetera,but this doesnt apply to rebels (I think) Because,rebels rebel against the government,thats what they do.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(08-27-2012, 03:32 PM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote: Well,I have seen Corleones cooperating with the government,like reaching the deal and government leaving Corleones alone and corleones doing favors for the president and et cetera,but this doesnt apply to rebels (I think) Because,rebels rebel against the government,thats what they do.

Have not though of much for rebels, havent played them that much so other then rebeling against the goverment the only thing i can think of is the reasons for rebeling.
There are shitloads to do with the Mafia. Remember, for the mafia to work as the organised crime they're meant to be, some of their income does come from legitimate corporate fronts. Me and some friends once set up a Corleone hotel in Tides, it was meant to be passive but unfortunately it was burnt down twice by idiot rebels. We had deals with the government to let us be and things worked out well.

In regards to the rebels, I myself don't tend to be one very often. Just thinking things through you could try to do some passive rebelling agains the government, perhaps occupying areas of the city with 'hobo-esque' accommodation (with an admin's permission of course), organising protests/riots outside the Nexus. At the end of the day, rebels are meant to be the under-privileged and 'dirty scum' of the city. If the President decides he wants to be in for a long time and thus does absolutely nothing to provoke rebel retaliation then I cannot see much you can do.
(08-29-2012, 10:25 AM)Adman Wrote: There are shitloads to do with the Mafia. Remember, for the mafia to work as the organised crime they're meant to be, some of their income does come from legitimate corporate fronts. Me and some friends once set up a Corleone hotel in Tides, it was meant to be passive but unfortunately it was burnt down twice by idiot rebels. We had deals with the government to let us be and things worked out well.

In regards to the rebels, I myself don't tend to be one very often. Just thinking things through you could try to do some passive rebelling agains the government, perhaps occupying areas of the city with 'hobo-esque' accommodation (with an admin's permission of course), organising protests/riots outside the Nexus. At the end of the day, rebels are meant to be the under-privileged and 'dirty scum' of the city. If the President decides he wants to be in for a long time and thus does absolutely nothing to provoke rebel retaliation then I cannot see much you can do.

Rebels seem to contra farm more then mafia lol
Rebels should only persist if they aren't happy with government
For its their main objective
They aren't really contrawhores if you will think about it
But most of people use rebels as an excuse for RDM
(08-30-2012, 05:58 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Rebels should only persist if they aren't happy with government
For its their main objective
They aren't really contrawhores if you will think about it
But most of people use rebels as an excuse for RDM

Yeah, remember that like on HL2 the rebels are a group who fight for the good of the people against a corrupt and unfair government.
They shouldn't go around killing civilians every chance that they get.