Gmod 13 FAQ
CityRP on GMod13 is going to be friggin amazing...
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • Nadrickk, HellShell
(08-26-2012, 02:05 PM)Soul Wrote: Q: Will ÆØÅ and other international letters be supported by the gamemode?
A: Nope

Dammit
I really do hope that cops could get lights on their police vehicles, cause if you pull someone over you don't always turn your SIREN on, only the lights, well, if someone doesn't pull over you'll turn on the siren too.
Anyways, I think it would be realistic+Awsome.
(08-28-2012, 06:56 PM)hellshell Wrote: I really do hope that cops could get lights on their police vehicles, cause if you pull someone over you don't always turn your SIREN on, only the lights, well, if someone doesn't pull over you'll turn on the siren too.
Anyways, I think it would be realistic+Awsome.

BMW's need a skin to change to so they can do high speed pursuits, i try chase people in my BMW and yell "POLICE, PULL OVER NOW" whil raming them and it takes ages for them to understand..
(08-29-2012, 04:00 AM)TJ3003 Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 06:56 PM)hellshell Wrote:

BMW's need a skin to change to so they can do high speed pursuits, i try chase people in my BMW and yell "POLICE, PULL OVER NOW" whil raming them and it takes ages for them to understand..

LOL, I just got a image of that in my head. Lets not go into detail of it.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

No, Police BMW's?

There have to be some advantages of buying the fastest car ingame, one of them is to get away from the cops, lets not change that.

Seriously.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
[Image: obama-approves_o_204409.jpg]
(08-29-2012, 08:45 AM)Baseplate Wrote: No, Police BMW's?

There have to be some advantages of buying the fastest car ingame, one of them is to get away from the cops, lets not change that.

Seriously.

true.
The only time i actually CAN get away from the cops is when i'm driving my BMW./
Very Good FAQ.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(08-29-2012, 08:45 AM)Baseplate Wrote: No, Police BMW's?

Seriously.

Maybe this?
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=123282

Looks good imo... Well, I just love BMW M series but whatever.