Gmod 13 FAQ
(08-26-2012, 02:05 PM)Soul Wrote: I'm not going to answer what suggestion will be added and what not, since there are hundreds of suggestions so I will pick the ones which I find most important.

Q: Will ÆØÅ and other international letters be supported by the gamemode?
A: Nope

Fair enough. :I
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Q: Will FL have more slots, As GMOD13 Is probably more stable?
nice
(08-26-2012, 02:55 PM)Prune Wrote: Q: Will FL have more slots, As GMOD13 Is probably more stable?

Adding more slots will also require more administration, and the admins are busy enough already. The answer is no.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Q: Do you think crashes on CityRP will be less frequent when Gmod gets this huge update?
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • earl, equal
(08-26-2012, 04:46 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Q: Do you think crashes on CityRP will be less frequent when Gmod gets this huge update?

A: Yes, in theory there will be less crashes. The modelprecache buffer for example is increased, this means more unique entities/props can be spawned. Gmod12 is limited to the Source engine's limits. Reliable snapshot is fixed as well.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Noobias
Q:Will City RP ever get increased slots when more automatec adminastration e.g. physical block of NLR brakers http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2574
Q: What about prop limit? Do FL will increase prop limit on the server?

This is most important question for me Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(08-26-2012, 07:21 PM)TJ3003 Wrote: Q:Will City RP ever get increased slots when more automatec adminastration e.g. physical block of NLR brakers http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2574

Maybe, but I haven't thought of that yet. I also think v2d is not big enough to hold more people.

(08-26-2012, 07:25 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Q: What about prop limit? Do FL will increase prop limit on the server?

This is most important question for me Smile

This will probably get increased, but we will start with the same prop limit and see how the server runs.
Q : Will Lights in Tunnel will be add ? Because at this time, the main reason of mortality is the Tunnels ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Absinthe, Red Orchestra
Q: Will all the major bugs like inventory bug, gamemode crash be fixed?
The following 3 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Nadrickk, equal, Absinthe