Ban request
Name of player: [FL:RP] Cszon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22413813

Time in GMT: 10:45 GMT

Server:V2D

Summary: So basically,today while playing as a cop,I was shot from the rebel spawn where the rebels where basing at,so I called for backup and raided their base,after raiding it ,Cszon attempted killing me with a desert eagle and I killed him,after that I started to impound his car which was in middle of the road,when he broke NLR the first time,and I gave him a warning shot and then,After he still attempted escaping I kept shooting bursts of 2 in hopes he stops but he didn't and got killed,after that I successfully lockpicked his car near UM and started driving to the garage he broke NLR the third time,jumped into the car after I had come out to talk to him,and yeah,after that i killed him again. (Sorry for excessive shooting from this point though) Now as I enter his car again,he breaks NLR the third time he comes back with a prop and starts proppushing/propkilling me with a prop,so I try to stop him and shoot him to death after he enters his car which he attempted to cdm me the second time,also he disconnected after i killed him,for the forth time.
(Not backseat administrating but self defending,I had a lockpick on me which i didn't want to lose,i apologize,i would not have shot if he would have done it to someone else.)

The second video is about him disconnecting to avoid jailtime,nothing more to explain about this one.

Evidence: First Video's Link (Sorry about the resolution)

Second Video's Link

P.S
I have no idea whats up with the related/suggested videos.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding NLR, props usage and acceptable RP conduct.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator