Setiran rejoining to avoid jailtime
Name of player: Setiran

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41501875

Time in GMT: about 40-60 minutes ago

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and my colleagues were cruising around looking for lawbreakers when we got a request of a stolen BMW. Just when we got that we saw a bunch of corleons looking suspicious and closing their garage right when we pulled up. We did however get a glimpse at a BMW in the garage and asked whose the car was. They said they didnt know and at that same time we got radio that it was Corleones that stole the car and we arrested the corleones. Right when I arrested Setiran he rejoined.

Evidence: [Image: 33F3423345F28CAE496ED4345CF2748DE68B2F1E]
I am also a witness.
I will be perfectly honest with you guys, I did indeed log out when I was arrested. It was more of a rage quit than trying to get a shorter sentence though.

Full Story:
Me and a group of people I met on the server were messing around most of the afternoon, but our RP was constantly interrupted by police or random players. We began a roleplay event at the Pool attempting to get 'protection money' from some local business owners, (we were Corleone) before being randomly tranq'd by onlookers and rdm'd. fair enough.

We respawned and were arrested for what happened there. (After dieing) I served my time.

We were released back at the corleone house, only to be greeted a few minutes later by tazer wielding police investigating a stolen car, that we genuinely had no idea about. We tried explaining what happened and we were tazed and arrested.

I then disconnected in anger, but promptly reconnected.

I eventually got out of jail and we were met again by police at our spawn point. They handcuffed me and my friends managed to shoot them and let me free. almost a 3rd arrest in 20minutes.

I hope you guys understand and can drop the appeal.

I can also try to get the people I was with to back me up as witnesses but im not entirely sure how I'll contact them.

Thanks for your time,
Cudii
I understand your frustration but you don't spawn outside the garage, you spawn either in the house or across the street and you stood with the others at the garage. If I'd been an officer IRL and got a call that known people to the police has stolen a vehicle I wouldnt believed them denying the whole thing if I saw the vehicle with my own eyes. Also if you have been arrested and newly released you are, in real life, on a parole. So why did you stand with the car thieves? You could have moved on before we came.
Yea I understand, but I respawned as the Don and naturally grouped up with the rest of them. I guess it was misfortunate that I got caught up in all of this and shouldn't have acted the way I did.

Sorry guys.
Denied - they can log out all they want after they have been arrested, there is a built feature that stops then avoiding it, they will be put back in jail when they log back in