Using wooden planks to block the door.
Would you be able to put wooden planks infront of a door Etc? '
And not have a keypad on it?

I'm just wondering, because I had a base idea in my head. And I don't know Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It should be ok as long as the wood is breakable.
(08-24-2012, 06:54 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: It should be ok as long as the wood is breakable.
(08-24-2012, 10:33 PM)Tomorrow Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 06:54 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: It should be ok as long as the wood is breakable.

Accesible and breakable..

One would think this is the logical assumption, and if it is, be prepared to face a swarm of people who do nothing but complain and call an admin about how your prop blocking the moment they see the planks, since they cant take 5 seconds to stop and examine their situation
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • earl, Catkillerfive, racerfan
(08-24-2012, 11:42 PM)BlackDog Wrote:

One would think this is the logical assumption, and if it is, be prepared to face a swarm of people who do nothing but complain and call an admin about how your prop blocking the moment they see the planks, since they cant take 5 seconds to stop and examine their situation

My exact thoughts. Very well spoken BlackDog.

Also if you had so many it took longer to get though then cracking of a keypad it may cause problems..
(08-25-2012, 01:11 AM)TJ3003 Wrote:

Also if you had so many it took longer to get though then cracking of a keypad it may cause problems..

Not exactly, 2ish crowbar hits and a plank breaks, not to mention gunfire or a shotgun, a molotov or just breaking specific planks to allow you to squeeze through.

You also have to remember that for each plank a person is useing, their depriving themselves of another prop that could be used for defence or anything else.

So if it is a base your attacking, around 3-5 planks to effecetivly cover a door, if anything its not really logical to use planks to cover a door since you could just use a single prop with a keypad to do the same job. Putting planks over your keypad door though would probably still fall under the double dooring rule.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • earl
What is the prop limit, 25 or 50?
Its 30
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]