High Ping
Lately I have been getting a lot of internet lag, I don't know if its just me, were constantly being dosed, or its the server. Either way, my ping has been 300+ lately and I would greatly appreciate everyone's support on telling me why my ping has been double its usual rate.
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Nevy
Make sure your not downloading, make sure you havent got your wireless and ethernet cable on (only one should be on) and if all that most likly your internet sucks ass.
My internet hasn't changed lately and I haven't done anything to make its performance change, could it be because I do have my wireless and ethernet cable both on because my brother recently got a laptop?
WIN 7: Go to Network and Sharing > Change Adapter Settings > Right Click and disable " Wireless Internet Connection

Since ethernet cables are faster and unless your brother is downloading or using somthing that uses alot of internet speed then it shouldent effect you, unless your PROVIDER has changed your internet in some way then i dont see many other causes.
Okay lets hope that works, thanks!
No problem.