Lags On my Gmod
Dear FearlessRP,

I have a Question,

How can i Fix my Lags??

P.S. The Lags Are Only in the City's (v33x and v2d )

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

You mean lag: If your ping is high then you have to fix your internet.
If your ping is low and your still getting lag, your referring to your FPS (Frame Per Second): they you have to lower your graphic setting or get a better computer.
(08-24-2012, 06:53 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: You mean lag: If your ping is high then you have to fix your internet.
If your ping is low and your still getting lag, your referring to your FPS (Frame Per Second): they you have to lower your graphic setting or get a better computer.

Okay thanks

Try running in windowed, shut down unecary programs (skype, switch off steam FL etc)
(08-24-2012, 11:20 PM)TJ3003 Wrote: Try running in windowed, shut down unecary programs (skype, switch off steam FL etc)

Doesn't Work

Run Gmod in dxlevel 80 or 81 if you haven't already. Launch options: -dxlevel 81 or 80
Try make a clean copy of GMOD with only with FL content and CSS, HL2 and HL2 ep 2 mounted
I used to get 10 fps until I upgraded my graphics card, so I suggest that.
The "lag" only in the city is due to the buildings.

I know you do not want to hear this, but, a rig upgrade might be in order.

Would help if I had some specs to go off of.

If you do not know your specs, I recommend "Speccy" which basically just tell you your specs.

http://www.piriform.com/speccy

Post back with Specs and I can for sure give you a more in-def answer on upgrades, problems, etc.
Lags Fixed

Because of the Idea of Shadow